Sunday Night Meditation Before My September 12, Chemo Day!

I called the chemo days my ‘rainbow’ days and pictured healing thoughts as I received my infusions. This helped me to stay positive and endure the most difficult time of my Blue Ribbon life journey. I did a countdown of the treatments, and mentally it helped me to see that number is getting higher and know the greatest healer is working on the process of my treatment and soon be cured completely.

This Picture was taken September 11, 2022,
Sunday Morning at SnR Alabang

Tomorrow, Monday, September 12, 2022, is my 35th Chemo Cycle Treatment. Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in you. Mother Mary pray for us who have recourse to thee. Amen 

Thank you, Lord, for the provision you gift me and my husband Tony to continue my treatment. God bless all the generous, kind-hearted, prayers partners "Laban Tayo Sol Team" who never get tired of praying with me in my difficult and not-so-easy times.

God gives graces and blessings because He loves us dearly. He works in a mysterious way. That in all things God may be glorified. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!