Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

I saw the sun shining so brightly this morning. It made me remember my siblings and how blessed I am that God has given them to me. Let me thank my family with these simple clips for taking care of me ever since I was born and for all kinds of support they are extending to me and my husband Tony now in my roller coaster journey.


Thank you for my father, for enduring every hard day to be able to provide for us and never complains. Even on his weak days, he remains strong and hard working to provide us with a good life here on earth. On September 1, 1982, he went to heaven. 

Thank you for my mother who loves us unconditionally just like Mary loved Jesus. She provided us with breakfast food on the table which was very delicious. When my father died, she continues teaching piano to support me and my youngest brother. On April 22, 2001, she went home to heaven. 

Thank you for the gift of siblings, Lord. Life would be so dull without them. They are my first best friends and my first companions during breakfast talks and many more. You have truly great plans for everyone and that includes having the best siblings in the world. I may not say it as often, but I love them dearly. 

Bless our family today as we go our separate ways. Keep them safe from harm and lead us not into temptation. There is nothing more that I shall want but their happiness. Brings us all back home safely to each other. 


Here, There and Everywhere
(Lyrics) 

To lead a better life I need my love to be here 
Here, making each day of the year 
Changing my life with a wave of his/her hand 
Nobody can deny that there's something there 

There, running my hands through his/her hair 
Both of us thinking how good it can be 
Someone is speaking
But he/she doesn't know he's/she's there 

I want him/her everywhere
And if he's/she's beside me
I know I need never care 
But to love him/her is to need him/her everywhere 

Knowing that love is to share 
Each one believing that love never dies 
Watching his/her eyes and hoping I'm always there 
I want him/her everywhere
And if he's/she's beside I know I need never care 
But to love him/her is to need him/her everywhere 


Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!