1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

Today is my 1st cycle of chemo, 1st line of treatment. All are ready. We arrived just timely at the FMAB Qualimed PGH Hospital. I am nervous and I cannot explain the fear I have inside, with my family around I was able to make it look like I am a perfect courageous patient. Someone like me going through a vast life-changing experience needs a lot of prayers and strength. Yes. God is my strength and my refuge. I Peter 4:19 - So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.

When you’re enduring chemotherapy, sometimes faith is all you have. I choose to live my life as long as I am alive. Don't be sad Sol, one day you will get well again and all your joy, energy, the hair will all come back... Stay strong courageous little warrior. 

Lord, into your hands I commit my weak, haggard, and aching body. Exodus 14:14 – The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.

1st Chemotherapy, December 19, 2019

I owe you big-time "Laban Tayo Sol Team" your offerings, prayers, and kind good energy always makes me strong, it's like I am floating while I am on my ongoing chemo and after-effects. James 1:3 – because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

The spice of life will always be meaningful with the love and support from my family. Precious and priceless moments to look forward to the holy meaning of Christmas. I am silently scared yet faith and genuine love of my husband and son keeps me going. My family's presence makes a lot of difference, their unconditional love and support made me strong to look forward to our victory. Thank you so much, to all my prayer warriors. Brother and sisters, friends and relatives from all over the world message and concern are very important to me. I love you all. 

I understand that Adjuvant Chemo treatment is very important to cancer patients like me. Sometimes I cannot help not to understand if it may or may not lengthen my life so I must do the things I want to do more. I must make it or else I find it unfair for my Tony, for my Doctors, and for everyone in my team if all of us are giving our best prayers, effort, resources to help me back my health and joy. However, no one can say how long a person with or without cancer will live. 

For now, I decided to do what is most important in this life. I want to spend time impetuously with my family and loved ones. I want them to enjoy me and my company even in this time of Pandemic I can use my writing and calls to reach them whenever I feel good. I don't want to say all those things that many of us regret not saying when someone is suddenly taken from us. I say this as someone on both sides of the fence so to speak our thoughts with love and concern. It's working very well. I enjoy my family and friends by any means, love is felt with their messages and calls.

Be Courageous Sol!

Finished my 1st Cycle of Chemotherapy. Seems to look like I am a brave fighter! Thank you, Lord, for giving me strength. Psalms 46:1-3 – God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

“Lord, You have taught me that faith as small as a mustard seed can grow into an amazing tree. Since day 1, I give you my little seed of faith. I place it firmly in the ground of your word. I water it with the truth. The warmth of your love will make it grow. Today I ask of you again and again by faith that you would bring me healing from this cancer disease. I always place my trust in you. Let this seed sow healing into every area of my body where the tumor has emerged. Remove all cancer cells out of my body and never let them come back again in the future. Amen”

View:
"A parent can pass on the genetic mutation and increased risk even if she or he never develops cancer. A child who does not inherit the abnormal mutation cannot pass it on. If you inherit a mutation that increases cancer risk it does not mean you are destined to get cancer. It means your risk is higher than average."

December 19, 2019
The kind of day after my 28th wedding anniversary.


The team is now working at home for the preparations before heading to the hospital. Thank you so much, dear Ate's, Puti, Tony, and Andreij.

My sisters are all working with my doctor and nurses.


My son, my little sidekick warrior, my silent inspiration. He gifts me his 1st Check Bonus from Smart after winning Bronze Medal in Tekken 7, Esports at the 30th SEA Games to cover and add the amount for my treatment.

My very supportive, happy, and funny team congratulates me for finishing my 1st cycle.

A pleasant day to experience the love of God. God really shows off his miraculous presence and providence. I'm grateful to receive all God's divine gifts, It's nice if I could share the important meaning of obedience to his will. 

My very loving, caring, supportive, happy, and funny team congratulates me for finishing my 1st cycle.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!