Live Day By Day, One At A Time!



October 15, 2019 
In case I die unexpectedly, and I will be gone forever, let my simple thoughts be yours, for as long as someone cares I will always live in their hearts. 

I am only 54 years old, yet I have actually already chosen my last white dress. It’s the one that I will wear to my funeral. It may be an old one, but I think it’s perfect for the occasion. 

The overwhelming diagnosis came to me 3 months ago, now I'm always longing for long life, everything is now uncertain. 

But I realized that the most important thing about death is to ensure that you leave this world a little better than it was before you existed with your contributions. The way I’ve lived my life so far, my existence or more precisely the loss of it, will not matter because I have lived without doing anything special. 

Before, there were so many things that occupied my mind. When I learned how much time I had left, everything changed. However, it became clear which things are really important. 

So, I am writing to you for a selfish reason. I want to give meaning to my life by sharing with you what I have realized: I learned to know the real meaning of a friend in need is a friend indeed. The one friend who never gave excuses but always finds her way for me. 

I learned to know the difference between sincerity vs charity. Sincerity is for the one you truly love, they don't use fancy words, they just give their time and means. Charity is when you have your means, and you can give it to anyone. 

I learned that I never waste my time on work that I don’t enjoy. It is obvious that you cannot succeed in something that you don’t like. Patience, passion and dedication come easily only when you love what you do. 

I learned to appreciate the people around me. My family, my faithful friends, and my relatives will always be an infinite source of my strength and love. That is why I never take them for granted. 

It is difficult for me to fully express my feelings about the importance of these simple realizations, but I hope that you will listen to someone who has experienced how valuable time is. 

I’m not upset because I understand that God is with me, all the days of my life have become meaningful. I only regret that If I didn't make it, I will not be able to see a lot of cool stuff that should happen in the near future. 

We can float through a life created by circumstances, missing day after day, hour after hour. Or, we can fight for what we believe in and write the great story of our life. I hope I will make the right choice all the time. 

The place we are leaving is a beautiful promise of God's love, where everything is possible. Yet, we are not here forever. Our life is a short spark in this beautiful little paradise that flies with incredible speed. 

So, while we're here let's enjoy our time praying for each other, laughing at silly little things, doing the things we love, and giving our passion to what we really want to do. 

Make it an interesting day every day, make each day a promise of an uncertain miracle to happen because God's promise is always true and he is faithful. Make it count and live day by day, one at a time.

Click to watch YouTube Video

"We must live by faith, not by sight." So help me God. Amen 

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!