November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Jesus King of Mercy I trust in you!

Face your fear so the shadow will go behind. It's easy to get afraid but my Lord, Jesus Christ put courage and hope in my heart. He is fighting for me and he is always with me. (Exodus 14:14)


November 30, 2021
1st CT Scan comparison to my previous CT Scan October 2021, after 3 months of my IMRT completion.

My Liver CT Scan is for my every after 4th Avastin 400mg IV infusion monitoring development and for my next chemotherapy cycle 29th treatment.

YouTube Video

Thank you so much, father God for the smooth and happy CT Scan procedure today. I may not understand all your messages for me, but I always felt your healing manifestation in my heart.

Today I experience something very new. I felt the coldness of the IV Contrast while it's running inside my veins. At first, I thought it was leaking and when the Radiologist check it it's not and I check it too he is right. Whatever it is, it's not the normal way. I remember it was supposed to be hot coming in and while it's running in my veins was a bit painful but today it's totally different.

Father God, thank you for continuing my life, let your love gift me a long and healthy body full of life to continue with my family and loved ones, look upon me with eyes of mercy. Let Your healing hand rest upon me, grant me Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Let all the cancer cells melt and get out of my body and never return again. God bless my Laban Tayo Sol Team, may all my necessary sufferings be my offering to grant them all their prayers according to what they really want it to be. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Other Photos:

November 29, 2021
Blood Collection for Blood Chem laboratory test.

Today our Country is celebrating Bonifacio Day. 
For me, I am celebrating my Hero Tony's Day.
According to my family genogram, I have the bloodline of Andres Bonifacio

They said “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will all be worth it in the end.” 


Thank you so much, Mr. Maki Morales, for taking care of me for the best results of my images and for your best concern to help me in all my procedures. Let me thank Nurse Joy for her helping hands to install the portal for my IV Contrast. 

To Both of you let me thank you for everything you've done for me for the past 2 years. Before the year-end, I want to count it all rounded to 2.5 years for us to celebrate your kindness to me and to all your patients. Let me add yours and my story here in my Blue Ribbon Diary, My Journey to Recovery!

Thank you so much, for reading. I am writing here from the heart to give you all not only my respect, love, and gratefulness, but more of having your love and support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!