On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

A good fight for my future. A Journey of Faith, Love, Hope, Victory!

Happy Team! Laban Tayo Sol Team!

I am grateful looking back over a year ago, 365 days have gone in a row, and I am fighting for a good fight by the grace of God I was able to overcome a lot for the 1st time in my life.

After the recovery from surgery, I need to submit myself to an Oncologist to complete my recovery. Get ready for the next battle. I lift this battle to the Lord, he will take my steps according to his time and pace.

Let me share with all my courageous classmates in all parts of the world, a simple yet incredible discovery diagnosing with big "C". This is how I started to understand how powerful our unspoken thoughts, that leads me to God's plan in my life, submission of my faith that God lead me to my anointed, Oncologist to continue the process of my healing and value the importance of a good fight. 

I learned a lot in this journey and it all started in one simple step "Acceptance" It is very important to believe in the impossible because nothing is impossible with God's intervention. 

Our family and loved ones are the best supporters we could ever count on for the rest of our life.


Doctor Alvin D. Jimenez, M.D., Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy
"We've run the hardest battle, the next battle is lighter." Doc Jimenez

God knows my heart, he knew how grateful I am every day. I knew my doctors knew how grateful I am to be here to thank them all over again and again for saving my life. In God's perfect time He chooses the anointed doctors, Doctor Alvin D. Jimenez, M.D. Internal Medicine, I highly recommend him, whom I salute his very past and direct approach to give me the best solution to my health problem, seems he is like Saint Peter, the key handler to address my health directly, together with his best partner Doctor Hernando G. Amisola Jr., M.D. General, Cancer, and Laparoscopic Surgeon, whom I entrusted my life and finish my surgery without a signature bag, I owe you big-time for that. They asked me to prepare 2 bags of blood before surgery, to my surprise I never use all those blood at all. Let me thank you both for saving my life it's more than anything in this world to have wonderful doctors like you. I owe you both big-time. I will be forever grateful to God for giving me both of you and sparing me from a great danger.
 
Let me take this opportunity to acknowledge the sincere dedication of my doctors who work by heart. My Anesthesiologist Doctor N. Samonte. It was a terrible experience being diagnosed with cancer, everything turns upside down. From day 1, it's always on my mind, seems every day I am dying ahead of time. My husband, my family never give up to find a way to cure me, my good doctors explained to me and my family the importance of Adjuvant Chemotherapy treatment.

I owe to God my big blessing to continue my life. I owe to my Doctors whom God uses to be his instrument to heal me with their blessed skills and miraculous medicines I was able to get back my health and be here now writing my story not to compare my experience but to inspire other patients with a big C in this roller coaster journey.

I need to give my miraculous experiences along the way from day 1, the miracles of surgery to remove the monster out of my holy body, and continue to heal my whole body for the next level of treatment. I am here for a purpose to inspire myself and all my classmates, that being diagnosed with cancer is not just a matter of death, it's more of the experiences, learnings, lessons, and faith. I am here telling you my story not to compare my story but to inspire people who might be in a state of many questions and still cannot figure what is this kind of journey really mean for us and to all the people around us.

I owe a lot of my 365 days onward to all the sincerest people around me, they are a gift from God for me and me for them to be blessed. I owe a lot of courage, fighting spirit, and many things to all of you. I thought my tears are all finished doing my video clips, yet I learned more than anything else to shed more tears of being grateful. The love of God gave me all the graces I needed and timely I was able to receive them. Angels are sent to me through my husband, son, family, friends, and strangers. I learned to embrace the necessary sufferings to process my healing without questioning. I discover the wonders of God's love through my little faith he let me sleep in times of pain. I am physically weak, yet I was able to stand for my life and hold on to His promises for my family and loved ones.

Let me share some pictures of me and my family. The joy of going home with my 2 own feet standing to spend the rest of my life with my family and with all of you.


"You have to undergo Chemo, isang tusok ng injection lng yon." 
Doc Amisola Jr.

Let me thank you, Doc Amisola, for the great care and surgery you performed on me. You and your team have made such a huge difference for me. I am feeling much better since then, and I appreciate all you have done. The truly genuine nature of your care, tolerance, and the thought that you have given to the many phases of my emotional and mental storm in the face of a cancer diagnosis has been really exceptional to me. Thank you for lending all your skills, surgical, and humanitarian to my case. You are a Super person, Super doctor, Super surgeon!

Today marks a year of my 2nd life since you so excellently performed my Colon resection (Colectomy). With Doc Hernando Amisola, you will never be afraid to undergo any sensitive operation, He is very kind and informative to let his patients like me understand the mystery of God's intervention through surgery. Our greatest healer Jesus is using our doctors as a conduit to process our healing. We have to keep our faith. Trusting God will give us guts to discern, keep your faith that God will lead you to the right person.

I love my Doctor's surgeon because he always tells me the truth. I pray to God to please give me a doctor who is always visible to help me and my family. He never lied to me. Whenever we need his help he is always there to give a remedy.

Thank you so much, for all the support. It’s clear that you really care about your patients, and I felt I’m in good hands. I can’t thank you enough for what you did and for the wonderful person you are, the kind, generous, excellent care and concern you have provided me, and for the unique gift you are to us and all your patients to get back our health. What a blessing! I’m so thankful to God for you, for giving me a big favor, for making it possible for me to go on without an LV sling bag on my side. It was really spectacular for me and my Tony to bring back my joy and health without it. Hehehe

Doc. Amisola always cheers me up with his many funny but encouraging tips. He understands what is in my heart without me telling him in detail. I can see in his eyes the sadness about my health, but he gave me hope each time I failed to believe myself. I think I will always remember him for the rest of my life.

I want to mention Dra Denice Amisola, an O.B. Gyne, who handles my other health concerns. I am thankful that there are no serious things about my reproductive system. She said we can delay all those matters in the meantime because we need to address the 1st concern first. I appreciated all Dra's visits especially when I am confused to determine where those drops of blood coming from after the operation. She went to see me silently in my room. Let me share this simple but important story, Dra. Denice is a lovely O.B. and radiates her beauty from the inside. She visits me in my room for the 1st time, my guardian angel brings her to me to see me in my situation, she saw me crying. She asks me why? I am hesitant to tell her, but her words encourage me to trust her. She said, "patients are already stressed, so we need to give them comfort." in my mind I said exactly! I told her my sentiment, and right away she went to the nurses' station and solve my problem.

Let me share these simple video clips of pictures that keep reminding me to be more grateful and be a living testimony of God's importance in conducting our life. "Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine." God governs all things for the everlasting joy and good of us. Nothing that happens to us is a waste, even, and especially, the hardest things. He designs all my circumstances in my life. Everything that is hard and seems wrong in our life is a divine invitation to turn to God.

Watch: YouTube Video

My prayer during my recovery days in the hospital:
Dear Lord, thank you for all of the doctors, surgeons, and nurses who have taken care of me in recent days. Continue to bless the work of their hands as they help other patients in their hour of need. Throughout this entire experience, you have always been at my side. Your angels have guarded and guided me when I most needed their protection. Thank you for always being there for me and for helping me to get this far in my recovery. I pray that you will anoint me with the oil of your healing so that I may recover my health and strength the way I use to be. Heal and protect my body as you breathe a new life into my body. Please grant me peace and rest as I allow my body to have time to recover. Throughout this time, help me to reside within your truth and love. I trust you completely during this restoration.


Awesome Nurse Aria, my favorite nurse. "Di siya masakit mag lagay ng potassium sa dextrose, magaan din and kamay nya mag tusok." Sana lahat ng Nurses ay caring and concern tulad niya. Thank you so much, Nurse Aria for the kindness.


Thank you so much, Ate Malou and Julia for lending me Puti, she gifts me her precious time, caring gentle hands, and pure concern kaya naman ako ay gumaling at lumakas.  




Thank you, Father, for your love for me and for my family. I thank you for the blessings I have in my life, and I ask for one further blessing. May my recovery be free from any other hard times and suffering. May no ailments come back. Protect my weak recovering body not to have colds, fever, and flu as I am starting my recovery from surgery. I ask that you give me peace within my heart and give me the recovery I so desperately seek. I may feel tranquility and calm in your love and bless the loving caring hands of my husband, sister, and family, and close friends who will be on my side during my adjustment period. Amen


4-Year-Old SOL
This child is me, and I saw little me during my surgery.
Same look, hair, ribbon, white dress, and a hand close together.

July 4, 2019, Thursday, 5:05AM (Day of my Operation)

Attending Physician: Doctor Alvin Jimenez
Anesthesiologist: Dr. N. Samonte (ET-GA) Time started at 2:39PM
Surgeon: Doctor H. Amisola Jr.
Assistant: Venezuela, A. RN
The operation started at 2:53PM Operation finished: 6:45PM


Thank you so much, Lord, for allowing me to go home! I am happy to claim my 2nd life. Let me thank you again, Lord, for the great joy and peace in my heart. Standing and walking is another gift of love from you. Thank you.


Have the only prayer I can remember before and after my operation.

"Angel of God my guardian dear. To whom God's love commits me here.
Ever this day be at my side to light and guard To rule and guide."

YouTube Video: Chaplet Prayer Of The Five Wounds Of Jesus

The only prayer, we recite together with Ate Malou whenever I am in pain before my operation from Father Jojo of Stigmatine Orders. Five Wounds of Jesus.

"My Jesus, pardon, and mercy through the merits of Thy Holy Wounds. Amen."

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you.
Jesus, I trust in you."

"This message was revealed to me during my Oasis of Love, CLSS graduation."


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
For everyone who asks, receives, and the one who seeks, finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Luke 11:10


O Virgin Mother of God, Mary Immaculate, We dedicate and consecrate ourselves to you under the title of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. May this Medal be for each one of us a sure sign of your affection for us and a constant reminder of our duties toward you. Even while wearing it, may we be blessed by your loving protection and preserved in the grace of your Son. O Most Powerful Virgin, Mother of Our Savior, keep us close to you every moment of our lives. Obtain for us, your children, the grace of a happy death; so that in union with you, we may enjoy the bliss of Heaven forever. Amen.


"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

Padre Pio, when I go through hard times, I look to you for strength; I turn to you in prayer to seek refuge and protection, in you I find my courage and safety, my support, my joy in living and doing. If I am unworthy, help me to repent and to atone for my many sins.



“Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.”



Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.

Comments


  1. Prayers for you my sis Sol 🥰 God will send you His healing Hands🙏 I will never get tired of praying for your total recovery 🙏 I love you sis❤️ Take care always 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so much. I appreciate all your kind sincere prayers for my life and healing. In Jesus name. Amen

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!