My 35th Chemo Treatment!

Jesus, King of Mercy I trust in you!

Dearest Sol, thank you for being grateful at all times for how far you've come, and not just how far you have to go. You may not be where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be. It can be easy to get caught up in how far you have to go. Don't forget to look back, and recognize how far you have come. Every day brings you one step closer. God will make a way for you. I love you, Sol

One step closer. God will make a way for you. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you'd ever imagined.

Jesus, please take care of me and let me recover smoothly. Amen 

Holy Mary Mother of God, I turn to you for protection please hear and pray with me in my prayers and help me in my speedy recovery, and needs and save me from every danger. Amen

It's my 35th Chemo treatment!

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, a world without end. Jesus King of Mercy I trust in you. Amen



God bless Tony "Laban Tayo Sol team" we won't be this far without the captain of my ship. I appreciate and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Doc, Jorge, we very much appreciated your special skills and the kind care you have brought to the treatment of my cancer. Your personal touch and willingness to spend time with us and all your patients is a welcome trait for us and for those you are treating. I feel most fortunate to have you as my Oncologist. God bless you and your family


It's a sunny Monday morning!
We're heading to FMAB for my Chemo treatment. Bumalik kami sa bahay, naiwan ko pala ang isang set ng aking Iritero #4 vials for IV infusion at Avastin, good at nagtanong si Tony. 

I was able to complete my 35th Chemo IV infusion with love, kind support, and caring concerns. Thank you so much, Tony, Maryann, Doc, and nurse Jed, Karla, and Mobie for having me again today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!