Prayer 402 : Healthy And Colorful Food!

Lord, God in heaven, Thank you so much, for my awesome Doctor Jorge, he assured me through my medicines not to lose my appetite. Thank you so much, for all these colorful food that glow before my eyes, bless this food to be healthy so it will cure and energize my body. Make it yummy so I could finish all this healthy food prepared for me by my dearest Tony and Ate Malou. Amen



Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.


Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!