KRAS and NRAS Test at St. Luke's Hospital Quezon City!

Today, Tony got my specimen at LPDH the staff there was cooperative. They call me right away after they finally prepare my slide disk and wax specimen for KRAS and NRAS test at St. Lukes's. We need to pay the refundable deposit amount of PHP3,000.00 to get the specimen. 

The same day we traveled from south to north. We arrive timely at St. Lukes Hospital. All went smooth and light. Thank you so much, for the guidance Lord. We need to wait for 2 to 3 weeks for the result. In the meantime, time to get relaxation while waiting for the result. 

There’s always a silver lining. My journey is not easy, I need to go on with so much patience, humbleness, positivity, prayers, and faith in all the things that we are doing. 

My health and my life are a big blessing, a priceless blessing. One day I will be completely healed and will be a blessing again to my family and loved ones and to all the people who love me as a blessing to their life. I am grateful for all of your love, prayers, care, and support. 

Let me tell you another good sign. Along the way going to St. Luke's Hospital, I saw an image of Mother Mary along the road of Mindanao Ave. "Barangay Kalusugan".

1st time for me to know that I have this kind of thing in the hospital.
See the beauty behind the silver lining is new learning.

Mahusay si Tony, mabilis nya nagawa ang lahat.


Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!