Free Vitamin D, From A Morning Sun!

Today, I had another pleasant morning to have the sunshine going inside our Master's bedroom. Recently it's not always sunny, most of the time it's a gloomy day with rain shower the whole day. Thank you, Vitamin D for making my skin red again. Vitamin D is free, why not take a lot of it and be thankful to God, how wonderful to receive his freebies every day. 

God's message for me today: Isiah 30: 18-19

Thank you, Kim and Ganryu for always having me in our morning ritual. Kim is my buddy while having a Vitamin D ritual. "Lusog -lusog ng mga dede nya, punong puno ng milk."

How wonderful to have my Ganryu for a year. "Naka one year old ka na bunso, naka one year na tayo kasama pa rin kita mag pa araw sa umaga. Salamat bunso." My Defender!

Ate Lilia, gave me this plant long time ago. It's has a good sign for me. Sabi ni Tony, yesterday close pa ito, the whole night namukadkad siya, mabango at kakaiba, anong name kaya niya?

Let me share my little story;
Andreij: Mommy, bakit nakadulat ng malaki and eyes mo?
Me: Para makita ko and color ng eyes ko without touching.
Andreij: Saan mo naman natutunan yan Mommy?
Me: Ganyan ako dinulatan ni Doc Igncio ng mata nya, sample nya ng tamang kulay ng mata, Ubra naman at Pasado naman daw ang color ng mata ko. Hehehe!

Sunlight coming from my window was my Vit D. Ganryu and Kim are my partners doing my Vitamin D rituals. What a beautiful blooming white flower for me to see the beauty of faith and hope in my everyday life.


Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!