12th Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (2nd Course) Never Underestimates The Power Of Love And Prayers!

Love is all that really matters.

Holy God, thank you for another day. It is within my hope in You that I am saved. I hope for what I do not see, I wait for it with patience. Father, I wait patiently for my healing. Remove all cancer cells out of my body and never let them return again. Bless my medicines, our medicines, my doctor, and nurses. I pray that You give me divine strength to endure the race and to survive this journey. I also pray for my classmates in this journey. Amen.
Romans 8:24-25


Dear Lord, the scripture states that You sent out Your word and healed them. You rescued them from the grave. Father, hear my cries and rescue me from the grave. I put my trust in You, I also have hope in You that I will be saved and remove all cancer cells in my body, bless my medicines for my treatment so it can help to heal me, but, Lord, it is You who will save me. It is You who can make me whole again. Have Your divine way within me so that I can be at peace once again. Amen. Psalm 107:20

Thank you, Puti for having me today.

Blessed be the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts me in all of my affliction, so that I may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which I myself have been comforted by God. Lord, I pray that during my chemotherapy, I will be able to comfort other patients around me with the comfort that You have given to me. Be with me, blessed Father. Amen.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4


Lord, I place my hope in You so that my strength can be renewed. I believe that one day I will soar on wings like eagles. I will run and not grow weary. I will walk and not be faint. I put my hope in You because You see the bigger picture and I know that You will be glorified through my intense trial of chemotherapy. Help me to focus on You in this period of great suffering. Amen. Isaiah 40:31


Blessed God, You have commanded me to be strong and courageous. Bless my treatment, Bless my Doctor and nurses. Lord, You know all things. you know my heart desire, I find comfort in knowing that You are in control and You are not surprised by anything. I will not be terrified because You go with me. You will never leave me nor forsake me. Amen. Deuteronomy 31:6


God can use medicine to heal us. We live by faith and not by sight. God is always behind the scenes working.

Lord, bless all my medicines. Bless me on my ongoing chemotherapy treatment today. Bless my husband, my doctor, nurses, and all the people remembering us on Tony's Birthday, "Ito ang cash gifts na natanggap ni Nonoy this year. Pinangbili lahat ng mga gamot ko for my 12th cycle today." 

Maraming, maraming salamat sa pagmamahal nyo sa amin. Let team Tony Albar continue receiving blessings from you and continue my life to be a blessing to all of you. That in all things God may be glorified.


Never underestimates the power of love and prayers. Thank you, my dearest husband Tony, you definitely inspire me to fight harder, no matter how difficult it gets. I'm very fortunate to have you on my side. Thank you, Tony and Puti for having me today. 

Thank you so much, Roche Philippines!


Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!