Seeking My Parents Blessings For Guidance and Protection And To Look After Me In My Uncertain Things!


My Parent's
Melanio Ruperto and Miriam Fadul Abad


YouTube Video

Time flies so fast and It's been a year now.

In my life, I use to ask God and my parent's blessings in whatever I need to do. I may be uncertain to understand everything, yet all my life the love of God and my parents are my best partners in spirit. I believe to myself that I am no longer afraid because I was able to be with my parents that afternoon to have their blessings.

I know in my heart that everything in my life is aligned with God's great plan for me and with my parent's approval I will make it. Help me Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

I went to my parent's tomb at Manila Memorial Park, Everlasting Garden, and asked for their guidance and blessings to surrender all my fears and concerns. I asked my Mom not to allow the same findings as she has before. I really don't know why I speak like that. But that's all I got in my heart at that moment.

I cried at my parent's tomb for the 1st time, my soul is disturbed and very scared. I want my Mother's wisdom. I want her to help me to be brave facing my health condition. I need my father's approval to go on and be courageous.

I pray from the heart and leave the place with a light heart. I really don't know how it happened but I am sure I am guided by the holy spirit to do what are the things I will be needing ahead of me. My guardian Angel is preparing me for the big battle ahead of me.

I drive myself back to the hospital to get the result of my 2nd opinion lab test result. My body is getting weaker, so my Ate Lily goes down for my results and handed it to me. To my disappointment, it was totally the same as the 1st result. That means I need to submit myself to ER the soonest for the blood transfusion.

Overview: Parental blessings are those positive forces that accompany you and bring you good fortune due to the positive words spoken over your life by those who have parental authority over you. Some call these guardian angels, ancestors, spirits, etc. Whatever you call it, it matters not. You might ask as to who has parental authority. This is any person that has a parental relationship with you, either biological or otherwise. I know some of you reading this lost your biological parents at a certain age. That is why parental authority does not have much to do with who carried you in their womb for nine months or whose loins you came from. Some of you reading this post still have one or both of your biological parents. Some have parents that are very bad role models while some are blessed with great parents.

My health condition motivated me to write about this topic. I am a parent as well, with a child, son. I do meet different people and see different children struggle in life. I have also seen some children doing well in life, regardless of the unfavorable home environments, they come from. I believe that parents have a major role in what their children turn out to be later in life. It can be a positive or a negative role; it depends on the parent/guardian in question. The key point is to reinforce the positive influence of parental authority in our lives in order to face all situations courageously. The positive influence is through blessings that our parents/guardians pronounce over our lives. I am not saying that people will not struggle in life if they have parental blessings. I am saying it is critical that children get parental blessings; they do help you cope even when things are really difficult in life.

The evidence of parental blessing is that whenever you attempt things in life, they fall into space with relative ease as opposed to others. Of course, everyone does struggle from time to time so I am not making an assumption that once you access parental blessings, you will always get what you want in life. I would be fooling you into a false sense of comfort. However, there are people who are really struggling in life. They try this and that, consults ancestors, slaughter animals, pray all night, offer various sacrifices, give to the poor, etc. I am not saying that these things don’t work. They do work if you believe in them. The fact of the matter is that some people do them and still they don’t succeed in whatever they are trying to achieve while others do the same and get better results.

Parental blessings are good fortune and well wishes that accompany you in life. These are the good wishes that come from the depths of the hearts of those who have governmental authority over your life. The evidence of such blessings could be made manifest in various forms. These blessings can be related to schooling, relationships, professional life, businesses, property, etc.

Having defined what parental blessings are, now it’s time I share with you how do you access or unlock them. For some of you, it could be easy to access these blessings because your biological parents are alive and are easy to reach out to. Some people will find it hard to access these blessings since they do not have good relations with their parents. You access or unlock your own parental blessings by delighting your parents/guardians. As mentioned before, delighting parents/guardians that you don’t have good relations with is a big ask. I know there are reasons why you don’t have good relations with them but this is what I believe to be the principle. Therefore, you must do things (tangible and intangible) and live a lifestyle that makes your parents proud of you. There is no way you can have parental blessings if those who have parental authority over you are not happy with you. Now, let’s look at the obvious keys by which you can access/unlock your parental blessings.

As a recipient of the blessings, you can pass them on to your children. You do this via the same spoken words. Parents should always bless their children and speak good things into their future even before they are born. In this way, they chart a way for the kid which is accompanied by good fortune. Yes, they have to continue uttering these words after the child is born and throughout their lives.

There is no guarantee that life will be without struggles. However, if you delight your parents, you can go through the struggles with their blessings upon your life. If you have a parent that you feel you need to mend your relationship with, better you start working on that. Resolve any anger and grudges you could be held against them. This shared topic of mine might also remind you of the biological parent(s) you have lost or never met. Don’t let depression set in, if you had a chance to meet them and they are no more, say thank you for the blessings they have given you and then delight the parents you have now, in honor of those you lost. Some people take flowers to the grave, light candles or incense, etc. Do whatever shows your appreciation.

Let’s take these in turn, in light of the source of all truth. God’s Word. Colossians 3:20 and Ephesians 6:1-3 admonish children to obey their parents “in the Lord, for this is right” and “in all things, for this is well-pleasing to the Lord.” These go hand-in-hand with Commandment five in Exodus 20:12, “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you.”

My Parent's tomb is at Manila Memorial Park, Everlasting Garden.


Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!