2nd Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) A Day Of Prayer Offered For The Feast Of Santo Niño!

To God be the glory! Just finished my 2nd Cycle, 1st line chemotherapy treatment infusion today. All went well. I am happy to see my awesome doctor Jorge Ignacio and nurse Lira again, they are helpful and kind. I appreciate their effort to be present in all my needs specifically emergency needs. All those kindnesses are important to me.

Thank you so much again to my husband Tony, my son Andreij, Bro Don, Ate Suntz, Ate Malou, Ate Phine, and Puti for having me today. Your presence is a big support to relieve my fear.  To all my prayer warriors all over the world let me thank you again from the bottom of my heart. 




Family Dinner treat of Sis Phine and Bro Don at Vorache


Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!