Where God is Leading Us To the Right Direction

From the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much, Tita Mommy Ching, for all the genuine love, assistance, help you have for me, Tony, my family, and to my Ate Malou. Listening in the silence of our hearts is where God is leading us in the right direction.

(Souvenir Picture was taken June 2019)

Many lessons and all are learned well. In the process, I owe you big-time Ate Malou, Tita Mommy Ching, and to your son Doctor Alvin Jimenez, Surgeon Doctor Hernando Amisola, Oncology Doctor Jorge Ignacio whom God entrusted me for my 2nd life.

Thank you seems not always enough, but to be here now is more than a joy of being grateful 1st to God for giving me you, leading me to your son, to my surgeon, and to my Oncologist. It's true that everything happens for a reason. People who are with us are all from God and that is the best choice of God for me and my family.

It's been a year, and as I look back to those days I saw the love of God using those special people who stand by my side unconditionally and his divine guidance that leads me to the right person in the right place.

June 28, 2019 (2nd Hospitalization)
Today, I was admitted to the LPDH to start my journey of Love, Faith, Hope, and Rainbow. 

My Personal Prayer :
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you, through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.


YouTube video



Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers or in person in the name of open and honest discussion. I love you all.

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!