1st Time Ever In My Life, Severe Anemia Needs Urgent Blood Transfusion!

My Personal Prayer :
Thank you, Lord, for the guidance, gift of love, and spiritual strength that leads me to my healing in your most blessed perfect time.

On the 1st Day of My Admission to LPDH

June 18, 2019
I was diagnosed with severe anemia and need 2 bags of blood, for the blood transfusion the soonest. (Hemoglobin is 84/110-160 G/L and Hematocrit 0.28/0.37-0.47)

I know and I can feel that something is wrong with my body, but I don't know exactly what is it? My doctor asks me to have another lab test for a 2nd opinion. My Ate Malou, accompany me to the laboratory room for the procedures and check all the things I will be needing after.

June 19, 2019
I pray the whole night, I am in pain. My whole body is very painful. I cannot sleep at all. To my surprise when I wake up in the morning am strong and feel good and rested. I strongly believe, God gave me strength and ready my body and spirit while I am asleep.

God knew my heart. He knows how scared I was. God is kind and merciful. He adds surprises to help me feel His love for me. He adds the gift of love and caring hands from My Tony, my Ate Malou, and Rizza. Their love and presence warm my heart.

June 20, 2019
We're happy that I have had a very successful Blood Transfusion. My awesome Tony and his handsome smile captured my heart at all times and makes me inspired to get better the soonest to guide our son in his coming tournament later in Bangkok, Thailand.

Rizza, arrived timely before my discharge. She is my Angel bosom friend without wings. She is with me in crying and laughing time. She makes me smile whenever I felt I want to cry. She is somehow a gifted comedian in times of trial.

Happy to see and have my Besties beside me at my bedside.
Finally, after 3 days in the hospital, I am excited to go home.

June 18, 2019, 11PM
Before the end of the day, around 7:00PM we went back to the hospital and get my 2nd opinion result. While waiting for my Ate Lily, I got a return call from Dr. Joash Ruiz, he explains to me the urgency of blood transfusion and my health condition. While explaining, I saw the 2nd result it's totally the same as the 1st one. Tears fall down my face uncontrollably.  I find my mouth to be full of cotton balls and my words hard to form and speak clearly. I am nervous and feeling weak but I am positive to do what are the things I need to do before I confine myself for the blood transfusion procedure. I called up Tony and He started to move things for me.

At home, I am composing myself not to get panic. I finally have myself full and quickly moving to update all my paper works and all possible things I will be needing for the admission. I am scared yet I am moving. I remember, Tony asked me, what to put in my traveling bag, I answer him actually, I really don't know what to prepare. I just saw Ate Lily always ready to go bag with thermos, socks, pajama, and we both laugh. Hehehe

Ate Malou called me around 11PM rushing me and informing me that I already have the room, we must be there the soonest. Thank God, kind and generous Tita Precy is always available to help. She calls the LPDH Hospital to have room for me, thank you for the extended help at all times, I got room in less than 2 hours. At exactly 2:00AM I was transferred to the room. The procedure starts right away.

The pictures below were taken at the Emergency Area of LPDH, during medical procedure and preparation I still have my toasted bread with me. I notice PEDIA C, I joke to myself that maybe they thought I am still a baby because I cry big time. 


All are set and ready. It's good to know that in God's grace, there is available blood in the hospital bank which is compatible with mine so I don't need to look for blood donors at all. My blood type is A+.

June 19, 2019
In the morning, they gave me a skin allergy test while Blood matching, etc is ongoing. All went well and I had a very successful blood transfusion. Were very happy, I'm feeling better more than ever after the procedure. Now I know exactly how painful to have a blood supply problem in one body.


Like I said "parang nag dahilan lng ako, after I consume 1/2 bag of blood agad kong naramdaman ang ginhawa, at ng matapos ang 2 bags of blood ay lalo naman talagang mas maganda ang naging pakiramdam ng buo kong katawan."


June 20, 2019 
To God be the glory! I had a very successful blood transfusion and was happily discharged. I am happy and excited to thank you all and be ready to go home now. Thank you so much, Lord, for the gift of gaining back my health.

This is Me after my successful blood transfusion.
The picture was taken in Bangkok, Thailand
Day after my Blood transfusion. We fly to Bangkok for the
Tekken World Tour, Thaigher UpperCut 2019

Thank you so much to my Doctors especially to Dr. Rommel Calinisan, Dr. Patdu, Godbrother Dr. Joash Ruiz, Dra. Nenita Lorenzo-Alberto.

God bless my Darling and Dearest Tony B. Albar for taking care of me, in sickness, and a whole lot more.

Thank you to my sister Ate Malou for the love, concern, effort, financial assistance, and the best moral and unconditional support in every step of my way, truly a devoted social worker by heart. Ate Malou's presence, moral, and financial support are very important to me and Tony.

Thank you, Tita Precy Balat, for extending us your power, best time, and effort to get us a room. It is very important to me and I will be forever grateful for your help.

Thank you so much, Mayor Aguilar, for the green card and for the DSWD Las Pinas health assistance.

Thank you so much to my granddaughter Florianne for having me while Tony needs to check my other needs.

Thank you Richard "Chad" for coming to donate your blood, your kind intention is very much appreciated, it is very important to me.

Thank you, to my family and friends who gathered together in prayers during my critical moments especially to collect blood donors, and give personal prayers to ease my pain.

All your prayers and concern are very important to me and it warms my heart. I love you all, from the bottom of my heart. Sol Dayo Albar

Trivia:
While waiting for the result, I jokingly asked Ate Malou If I could leave her to ER first, though I am laughing and smiling a lot, deep down in my heart I am afraid. I am really nervous, my soul cannot contain the fear, that I really want to go home first, have backup support from Tony, or perhaps put myself to relax first.

Ate Malou, went back to work again while I went to Manila Memorial Park with my Ate Lily to give our last respect to Carlo Alberto, the son of Dra Nenita Alberto. There I meet my cousin and she asked other doctors about my result which I am hesitant to submit myself to blood transfusion but they all insist to have it done to me the soonest as. I observe that all the doctors' there are having facial expressions that I knew were not normal and the urgent need for me to submit myself to the procedure is very important, yet I am not really ready so I prefer to compose myself before and try to put my self ready.

Meanwhile, I observe my dog Hatchie getting more clingy today. I notice something different from her behavior before we left the house. I cannot really understand my feelings but something unusual is going on here. Later, I realize that dogs could sense something like if there is something wrong in particular with my health.

My 5-year-old Akita name Hatchie loves to hug me
and I am touched whenever she closes her eyes and puts her head on my chest.

Team Doujin is now in Bangkok, Thailand
We're ready for the Thaiger UpperCut Tekken World Tour 2019

Overview, Symptoms and Observation:
Internal bleeding is bleeding that occurs within your body. An injury that damages the outside of your body is easy to see. A cut or tear in your skin usually bleeds. You can see what’s hurt, and it’s easy to pinpoint what caused it.

Internal bleeding isn’t as easy to see or diagnose. Bleeding internally is often the result of trauma or an injury. Less obvious causes can result in internal bleeding, too. These include organ damage like my colon.

In my case, the bleeding is a sign of a life-threatening condition. If you or someone you know suddenly develops the following symptoms, seek immediate medical attention. These could be symptoms of internal bleeding.

My symptoms are Dizziness, Severe Weakness, Passing out, Low blood pressure, Acute visual problems, numbness in hands and feet, Weakness on one side of the body, Severe headache, Severe abdominal pain like a spasm, Shortness of breath, Chest pain, Fast Heartbeat, Nausea or feeling vomiting. Most of the time my Potassium level goes down. I notice dark stool occasionally. 

Other cases of internal bleeding can be less severe, but it’s still important you see your doctor as soon as you notice symptoms.


Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!