The National Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes!

The National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes
at Mount St. Mary, 16330 Grotto Road,
Emmitsburg, Maryland, USA.

During the 16th Apparition to Bernadette, the vision finally revealed her name, but the wild rose bush, on which she stood during the Apparitions, did not bloom.
Bernadette recounted; “She lifted up her eyes to heaven, joined her hands as though in prayer, that were held out and open towards the ground and said to me: “I am the Immaculate Conception)”

Watch more on the YouTube videos!

Advance Happy Birthday Mama Mary September 8, 2022. Mama Mary, Your birthday is coming the same as mine on September 6, 2022, with your blessings please pray for me Jesus Christ your son to gift me the cure of my whole body and bring back the health I use to be. Let me live with comfort in my remaining life with all the people I love and love me to stay with them too. Whether it's long or short, I will cherish it all in my heart. 

August 19, 2022, Manila time: 13:30AM

My Personal Prayer: Jesus, Mama Mary, Saint Joseph, and all the Angels, and Saints thank you so much for always having me especially now in my Cancer journey, and for always praying with me in all my sufferings. Please remove me from all the pains of cancer and suffering of chemo medicines and be healed completely and will never have these cancer cells again in my body. 

All my life God blessed me with so many kinds and Joyful graces that I treasure all in my heart. I remember my many big miracles since I was a child. I was saved by my father from drowning in a pond of tadpoles or "butete", My siblings lost me in a park and my father found me in Liwasang Balagtas, and perhaps the miraculous healing of my fistula and the best was my surgeon was able to reconnect my colon without a bag. All these assure my heart that God hears kind and sincere prayers. 

In my heart, I believed Jesus forgive my sins and gave mercy because He loves me first. He knows my heart and I can feel something in me that He won't bring me this far for nothing. I may not understand all, but my heart is at peace, I can feel that He will use me with all my learnings in this disease, and I believe He will continue my life in a new level of understanding of many things of being human. I still don't understand what will be my mission but I am completely happy because I know I am equipt with His love, support, and all that I need in the process according to my Heavenly father's riches and glory. 

Jesus, If it's your will to give me my miraculous cure you can do it now. In your love and mercy, I trust in you. Jesus, let me be free from this Cancer disease and never let it come back again. Never let it touch my future generations. Let me experience your great healing power. Let me tell everyone how you healed and cared for me along the process. 

Jesus, Mama Mary please take care of me especially when I am alone and cannot look after myself. God bless my husband with good health and long, comfortable life for He is a good husband and father. You gift me precious Tony, a gift all the days of our union in life. 

God bless my son with good health, long comfortable life, may He always be safe and happy and less sad all his life. Grant him a good wife and obedient children to go old with him. 

Jesus, I know you see all things and kind prayers in my heart for my sickness, my husband, my son, my family, and all my "Laban Tayo Sol Team". Please, Lord, hear our prayers. Make it happen in the best way that will be best for all of us to make us happier. In Jesus's name. Amen.

The Memorare Prayer

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.


What should we ask St. Bernadette?

Remind us to offer up our pain and suffering for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins and blasphemies of mankind, that have been so grievously wounded by our sins.

Prayer of Intercession to Our Lady of Lourdes for the Cure of the Sick

Oh, most kind Virgin of Lourdes, Mother of God and our Mother!
Full of affliction and with tears flowing from our eyes,
We come to your maternal heart in the bitter hours of sickness.
To ask you to shed fully
The treasure of your mercy upon us.

Because of our sins, we are unworthy that You should listen to us,
But remember that never was it said
That anyone who fled to you was abandoned.

Tender Mother! Kind Mother! Sweetest Mother!

As God works numberless cures through your hands in the prodigious Grotto of Lourdes, Healing the pain of so many victims, Cast a gaze of blessing on our poor sick . . . (mention the name). Obtain for him from your Divine Son Jesus Christ the desired health, If I is for the greater glory of God. However, much more than that, obtain all the forgiveness of our sins, Patience, and resignation in our sufferings, and, above all, a great and eternal love for our God, Prisoner for us in the Tabernacles. Amen.

Virgin of Lourdes, pray for us.
Consolation of the afflicted, pray for us.
The health of the sick, pray for us.

Pray three Hail Marys.


A Bit of History

In 1858, the Virgin appeared in the Massabielle Grotto of Lourdes, France to Bernadette Soubirous (1844-1879) humble, illiterate girl. She had the task, along with her sisters, of collecting wood for their home.

One morning, on the banks of the Gave de Pau river, as Bernadette was looking for wood, the Virgin Mary chose her to be Her messenger. She entrusted several things to her, as well as secrets, and introduced Herself as “the Immaculate Conception,” asking Bernadette, among other things, to build a Shrine there and to undertake a procession.

The Virgin also asked the young girl to pray for people’s conversion and the forgiveness of their sins. In one of the 18 apparitions, the Virgin Mary asked Bernadette to wash and drink the water of the stream and to eat the grass of that place to be cured of her ailments. The girl did as she was asked.

While digging in the Grotto, a spring arose (since then that place has become holy and miraculous) and over time it has become a place of pilgrimage. Erected there was the Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes.

However, as in all the Virgin’s apparitions, the truth of the apparitions was questioned, as well as Bernadette. Several Commissions were established to confirm the miracles. This went on until the Bishop of Tarbes (18/01/1968) confirmed that Bernadette was telling the truth. What moved him especially was that a young illiterate girl could pronounce Mary’s title as Mary introduced Herself: “I am the Immaculate Conception” (three years before the proclamation of this Dogma on Mary).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!