St. Camillus De Lellis!

To God be the glory! Let me share my joy with everyone who might be on the same journey as I am. I was able to finish on time these 2 frames for the celebration of today's Healing Mass for the Feast of Saint Camillus De Lellis, Pray for us. Viva San Kamilo !!!

PATRON OF THE SICK, HOSPITALS AND NURSES Camillus de Lellis, M.I., (25 May 1550 – 14 July 1614) was a Roman Catholic priest from Italy who founded the Camillians, a religious order dedicated to the care of the sick. He was beatified by Pope Benedict XIV in the year 1742 and canonized by him four years later in 1746.

St. Camillus de Lellis is the patron saint of the sick, hospitals, and nurses. He dedicated his life to the ill and to organizing hospitals. He founded the Order of the Camillians, priests, and brothers who work in the area of health. He considered the sick to be Jesus Himself.

Remember "You are a blessing even if you are sick. Allow the Lord to heal you totally and completely."

In the name of Jesus, son of the living God. Through the power of the Holy Spirit. Through the healing patron of Saint Camillus. Heal me Lord. Hilumin mo po ako Lord. Lead me Lord. Akayin mo po ako Lord. Sumasampalaya ako na ako ay gagaling. In Jesuses name Amen.

PRAYER OF THE SICK: Lord, I come before You in prayer. I know that You hear me, You know me. I know that I am in You and that Your strength is in me. Look at my body racked with infirmity. You know, Lord, how much it hurts me to suffer. I know that You are not pleased with the suffering of Your children. Give me, Lord, the strength and courage to overcome moments of desperation and exhaustion. Make me patient and understanding. I offer up my worries, anxiety, and suffering to be more worthy of You. Let me, Lord, unite my sufferings with those of Your Son Jesus who gave His life on the Cross for the love of men. Furthermore, I ask You, Lord: Help doctors and nurses take care of the sick with the same dedication and love St. Camillus had. Amen

PRAYER TO ST. CAMILLUS DE LELLIS: Glorious St. Camillus, turn your merciful eyes upon those who suffer and those who care for them. Grant to the sick Christian resignation and trust in the goodness and power of God. Make those who take care of the sick be generous and lovingly dedicated. Help me to understand the mystery of suffering as a means of redemption and the way to God. May your protection comfort the sick and their families and encourage them to live together in love. Bless those who dedicate themselves to the infirm. And may the good God grant peace and hope to all. Amen. Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be. St Camillus de Lellis, pray for us. WORDS OF JESUS: “Blessed are those who suffer because they will be consoled.” “I was sick and you visited me.” “Come, blessed of my Father, and take possession of heaven.” “Everything you do to the least of my brethren, you do to me.”

Novena prayers, day 1 to 9 – always begin with the Sign of the Cross. End with the “Prayer of the Sick”, at the end of this post. 

FIRST DAY: (Today we pray for all who join in the prayer of this Novena) Dear St. Camillus, knowing that there is no greater love than to give your life for another, you patiently put up with many infirmities during your life without ceasing to work on behalf of the sick. Intercede with God so that I (or mention the name(s) of the person(s) instead of “I” during the course of these novena prayers) may have the strength necessary to overcome the troubles that afflict my life and the life of my family and friends. Help me spiritually benefit from everything that happens. 

• Do a good deed for someone in need. 

• Read Mark 5:21-43. 

SECOND DAY: (Today we pray for Hospital Administrators and workers) Dear St. Camillus, shocked by the abandonment in which the sick lived, you received from Jesus the inspiration to create an organization for caring for the sick with love. Help me to understand that it is important before God to treat those who suffer with love. In the difficult moments of life, give me the courage not to become disheartened. 

• Pray for someone who suffers more than you do. 

• Read Mark 10:46-52. 

THIRD DAY: (Today we pray for the ill who have no one to care for them) Dear St. Camillus, inspired by the example of the Good Samaritan, you vowed to improve the treatment of the sick. In all countries, may there be more concern and responsibility in helping the sick and in all health services. Give those who are in good health more joy in taking care of the sick. May everyone believe in the immense riches that God reserves for those who love Him and their brothers and sisters. 

• Ask God for the help needed by those who are not taken care of. 

• Read Luke 10:29-38. 

FOURTH DAY: (Today we pray for the Doctors and Nurses who are caring for the ill.) Dear St. Camillus, because of your extraordinary love of the infirm, the Church declared you patron saint of hospitals, the sick and nurses. Intercede with God in favour of doctors, the sick and all who take care of them so that they may be good-hearted, enthusiastic and competent in their work. Make them remember that Jesus said that ‘everything you do to the least of my brothers, you do to unto me’. 

• Pray for those who take care of the sick. 

• Read Matthew 25:31-46. 

FIFTH DAY: (Today we pray for those who give pastoral care to the sick) Dear St. Camillus, meditating on the words of Jesus (everything you do to the least of my brothers, you do to me), you received from God such great faith that you considered the sick as if they were Jesus Himself. Help me to grow in faith in order to always increase my love of the sick and to be ready to help them as a loving mother who cares for her only sick child. 

• Make an effort to have more faith. 

• Read John 5:1-18. 

SIXTH DAY: (Today we pray for those who are emotionally troubled by the pandemic) Dear St. Camillus, in a moment of great difficulty, you heard from the open-armed crucifix: “Courage, do not become downhearted, this work is not for you, but for me.” Give me always the strength not to become disheartened before the problems of my life and that of others. May everything I suffer convince me of the immense power of God in my favour. 

• Never desist from doing good. 

• Read John 9:1-41. 

SEVENTH DAY: (today we pray for those who suffer in silence, the unemployed and downtrodden) Dear St. Camillus, you had a great devotion to the Mother of Jesus. May I have greater trust in the power of intercession of Mary with God and be able to imitate her virtues. Help me understand the meaning of suffering and not consider it a punishment. Lord, You helped Camillus in his struggles, help me in the difficulties I face to remain at peace and not get disheartened. 

• Peace must be worked at every day. 

• Read John 2:1-12. 

EIGHTH DAY: (Today we pray for those who are our first responders) Dear St. Camillus, even in the most difficult situations, you always trusted entirely in the Divine Providence. Increase my faith in the goodness and power of God in favour of His creatures. May I always put myself in His hands in order to be strong in trials and suffering? Help me remember the last words of Jesus: “I will be with you until the end of time.” 

• Never lose hope. God is there. 

• Read Matthew 6:25-34. 

NINTH DAY: (Today we pray for all humankind, increasing our desire to help all who are ill) Dear St. Camillus, inspired by the words of Jesus (“I was sick and you visited me”), you dedicated your life and all your strength to help the sick and improving hospitals and health conditions in the most difficult circumstances. Arouse everyone’s conscience to be more interested in health problems and diminish the suffering of the people. 

• Commit yourself to doing well in the hospital keep doing good and be with the good. 

• Read John 13:1-17.


Healing Mass: https://fb.watch/efJsqxqrYI/




Thank you so much, to my UST college classmate Jerome Pio of Plumaria Sacred Vestments. Natutuwa ako kapag may package akong natatangap, yung may name ko talaga, more kung ito ay need ko about my journey. Sobrang na inspire ako sa aking bagong discovery about Mary Health of the Sick and St. Camilus De Lellis at ang kanyang Novena for his feast on July 14, 2022. St. Camilus and Mama Mary, please pray for all of us Cancer patients na gumaling na po kami. Amen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!