33rd Chemo Treatment!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

God bless me and my chemo medicines. Thank you for the gift of provisions. Allow these medicines to cure me and melt all my tumors and cancer cells. God bless my awesome, sincere, and compassionate doctor Jorge Ignacio and kind nurses Jen, Karla, and Aden.

Blessed God, You have commanded me to be strong and courageous. Lord, You know all things. Therefore, I find comfort in knowing that You are in control and You are not surprised by anything. I will not be terrified because You go with me. You will never leave me nor forsake me. Amen. Deuteronomy 31:6

Thank you so much, Tony, to my family at sa lahat ng donors upang maipagpatuloy ang aking treatment. God bless you all and let God bless all your wishes to come true. In Jesus' name. Amen! 




It's my 33rd chemo day! Cool lng ako dahil kasama ko palagi si Tony at Doc Ignacio. Secret lng na alam kong kasama ko si Bro Jesus, Mama Mary, and Papa Joseph, at syempre di ko nalilimutan ang baon kong lahat ng kind prayers ng Laban Tayo Sol Team! Thank you, thank you, thank you!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!