32nd Infusion, Target Chemotherapy Treatment!

To God be all the glory!

Today is my 32nd infusion, Target Chemotherapy treatment! The cup isn’t half empty, it’s half full! I believe in my dream. God will give back my health and continue my number of days. He has the best plan in my life, what God planted in my heart will come true. I survived 2 Cancers, Colon, and Abdominal wall. My liver metastasis is my present battle. Jesus already wins my 3rd Cancer. He is in control of everything. I claim all my dreams, will come true in God's perfect time. Nothing is impossible with my God. He is my greatest healer. He will heal me and cure my body in his perfect time. In Jesus' name, I will be cured. Amen!

My Prayer for today: Eternal Father, please help me to not lose heart. You say that though outwardly we are wasting away, inwardly we are being renewed day by day. You say that “For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.” 

Lord, bless me and my IV Target Chemo medicine Mvasi, let it cure me. Cover me with your most precious blood and lead my medicine while it's running in my veins let it remove all my tumors out of my body and never let them come back again. Cover all my other organs with your most precious blood let my medicine heal me and bring no harm to my body. Keep me always safe and in your protection. 

Thank you so much for the blessing of Miraculous Cure and for the grace of being patient in my waiting room. You said many times "Ask and you will receive." All these kinds of graces, blessings, provisions, cures, and healing are mine. I ask in Jesus' name. 

I believe what Jesus planted in my heart will come true. Jesus will give back my health in full and He will not allow Cancer to get back. I claimed it in Jesus' name.

My Jesus is my great healer. In Jesus' name, I asked all tumors in my body to leave me, because my body belongs only to Jesus. God is in control of everything, He won't allow me to get this far in my chemotherapy treatment for nothing. 

He gifts me and Tony the provision that I need to continue the process of my treatment. I believe He prepared people and circumstances to send me his kind messages. All these things are temporary, all my pains are temporary. Thank you so much, Laban Tayo Sol Team. I claimed my miraculous cure and healing. In Jesus' name, in his best time, God will give me my victory, our victory over this battle, because He won this battle a long time ago in calvary. Amen.
2 Corinthians 4:16-19 


Thank you, thank you, thank you. God bless Laban Tayo Sol Team! All of you are the best. 

Thank you so much, Doc Jorge Ignacio, nurse Jen, nurse Lira, and nurse Mobile. God put these people in my life to help me and all the Cancer patients in the smooth process of our best cure. God bless you. 


Many changes from the last Covid safety protocol. All you need to show is your vaccination card. Much safer for all not being held in the triad.


We arrived at 8:21 AM, then Ludi submitted my medicine to the in-charge nurse right away. She works on my papers and PhilHealth after assisting my needs. Thank you, Ludi. 


We're on our way to the hospital for my 32nd Infusion Chemo Day treatment. Traffic is good in spite of lifted alert #1 in NCR. Thank you, my dearest Tony. 

I am blessed to have a wonderful and supportive husband. Tony, you are blessed, thank you, for always reminding me with your kind wisdom I learned to be more kind dealing with my Blue Ribbon Journey. “Happiness is not in another place but this place. Not for another hour, but this hour.”

Young Sol, I love you. Life is meant to be enjoyed, and to live life to the fullest you must always look at the bright side. As always, Your Sol now! “ 

There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things that are beyond the power of our will.


Simply mastering the now moment. Many times they said. In order to write about life first, you must live it. "Nakukuha at natutunan ko na rin naman in a way." Learning to shape your perspective positively has the power to transform not only your mindset but the whole world around you. 

“The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.” – Goldie Hawn


We normally visit the chapel each time we are here to give my thanksgiving prayer, but today the relic I usually touched is no longer here. We are happy and I felt good, light, cool, and at peace. Thank you, Lord, for always giving me your miraculous cure, this is only one part of my complete healing, in your time, thy will be done. Amen!

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi



Thank you, Jesus, for the grace of healing. I cannot imagine myself without you in my life. Thank you, Mama Mary, for always being here and praying for me and for my healing. I won't go this far without all the prayers of my Laban Tayo Sol Team. God bless you all.

Lord, I humbly ask You to turn my weakness into a viable strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. Let me be filled with patience and joy in Your presence as I wait for Your healing touch. Amen!
SOL DAYO - ALBAR



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!