My 1st Chemo Tablets Set For This Year Were Delivered Today!

1st Wednesday and my 1st Chemo tablets set for this year were delivered today. Chemo tablets are just one kind of my many medicines per set per cycle. 

My 30th Chemo cycle will be my 1st set for this year. Getting ready na po ako Doc. 

Btw, na inspire ako sa nag deliver kanina, gabi na pero nandito siya for my medicines. Mahina lng ang boses niya, halos di namin madinig baka nahihiya siya, dahil kinakahulan siya ng dogs pagtawag niya, sasagot ng tahol ang dogs. Na imagine nyo ba ang sound na ganoon, cute diba.

Little things like this make me happy, that someone I don't know personally cares. Salamat sa lahat ng mga tulong, pagmamahal, at effort ng ating team. Important for me ang malasakit at pagmamahal ninyong lahat, ang pagmamahal ni God ay tunay na unconditional. God works in mysterious way sa paraan na masusurpresa tayo para maging mas masaya tayo. To God be all the glory! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!