How Rich You Are!

Today, be thankful and think about how rich you are. Your family is priceless, Your time is gold, and your health is wealth. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I wake up at 1:30am, I am hungry, and yes! I feel better than yesterday. I prepare my midnight food, reheated baked macaroni, and ensure by myself. It was awesome.

I started eating while browsing my timeline memories. Ang dami pala ganap ang December 14, sa aking buhay. 10th Birthday ng aking apo Nicolisha at 7th Birthday ni Laika Husky today. Also, anniversary namin ng aking anak na si Andreij to be in China for the 1st time.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!