My 1st Time At TGIF And A Precious Gift Of Healing Prayer With Rev. Fr. Joseph Faller!

Let's mark this day, 1st day of October 2021. My 1st appearance as a Cancer warrior in Bro. Adrian TGIF segment, Healing with Rev. Fr. Joseph Faller. Eucharistic miracles happen that bring healing to our body, healing to our sight. The sign of the Eucharist really points to his presence. And the grace that flows from his presence makes wonders happen.

“Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.” Mother Teresa

There is always a first time, and for me, 1st time is always unforgettable. Today Brother Adrian Panganiban gave me a precious gift. Thank you so much Bro A. for the kindness and sincere friendship. It's priceless indeed like you.

In this hour, Jesus Christ our God is 1st in everything. it's Mama Marys's month October, the month of the Holy Rosary. I myself am a Marian Devotee and I consider this day and month a special one.


Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. May Your healing hand rest upon me, may Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen


The Eucharist as a Sacrament of Healing. Our Lord’s body and blood in the Eucharist are effective in the healing who suffer illness. The Sacrament of the Eucharist is one among the seven sacraments of the Church.


YouTube Video 
Watch, Rev. Fr. Joseph Faller, Healing Prayer for me and for all the viewers!

Lord, please heal my broken heart. Fill me with the peace and joy I know can only come from You during this hard time. Walk closely beside me during my journey to healing and recovery that I know is possible through Your power alone. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.


Dear God, I know that the first step in all spiritual healing is to believe. I believe! I open my mind and heart believing in your infinite power and possibility. I believe that healing is a dynamic and reachable experience, a reality that can be experienced right now. I maintain a patient and loving attitude, for I believe that your healing activity is now at work in my mind and body. I look forward, with joyful expectation, to the perfect wholeness that you are now bringing into manifestation through me. I believe in your constant expression of perfect good in and through me. I rest in the certainty of your healing power. I know that with you all things are possible. In Jesus Christ’s name, Amen.

YouTube Video 
Watch, Bro Adrian and Bro JV with SOL ALBAR Sharing!

Dear Lord, I thank You for being with me through thick and thin, in the best of times and in the most challenging times. You are my rock, my fortress, my everything. With You, I discover complete serenity. You never forsake me. You were with me at the start, and You will be with me at the end. Until then, we carry on knowing the difference between achievable goals and futile efforts. Amen


October 2, 2021
I wake up so fresh and rested even I sleep a little late last night. The sun is so bright coming in from my window and saying, Hello Sol, today is the day for you to understand and see the many healing revelations. Hold on and keep your faith, never falter, and never doubt. Stay focus. God and angels speak in your heart, be attentive, and listen sincerely it will bring you to your best discoveries.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers or in person in the name of open and honest discussion. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!