Tony Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Thanksgiving!

There are plenty of reasons to celebrate my husband, but it’s only his birthday one day of the year. Celebrating my husband doesn’t only mean that I see him, but that I hear him, too. Letting him know on his birthday shows I appreciate him for who he is even as life’s chaos pops up around every corner.

Caramia Mango Cake!
(Andreij's Gift for his Dad)

Happy Birthday Engineer Antonio B. Albar, Nothing makes me happier than to wake up next to you, because I sincerely believe in you. All these years, you never let me falter in darkness especially when I was diagnosed with Cancer. You never run out of wisdom to heal me little by little I was able to understand the importance of acceptance and to do what is right. Life is precious and with you, I understand how much precious time and love I have received from God every day of my life.

I love your smile, it means a lot to me. I love the way you encourage and believe in me. I love how strong and caring you are. I love your sense of humor and the way you can always make me laugh. 

This year we're heading to the 3rd year of my roller coaster journey, still, you never get tired of helping me outgrew the hard part of my days. Your caring hands and heart never get tired of loving me and our not-so-old son. I want you to remember that I always keep you in my prayers. I always beg for our Lord God, to please always take care of my husband. Keep him healthy and far away from any viruses and harm that ruins the world these days. Saint Michael the Archangel protects my husband and my family every day of our life. 

Tony's Birthday Prayer and Thanksgiving! 
Watch at YouTube Video

Prayer to Saint Joseph for Protection: Saint Joseph was a man of obedience, perseverance, courage, and commitment. Most importantly, he was completely devoted to protecting and providing for his family, no matter the cost. Today, St. Joseph continues to offer that same love and protection to your family. 


Add this prayer following each decade of your rosary or commit to praying it as a Novena for nine days.


Saint Joseph, Patron Saint of Husband
Father, Miracle Worker, Sick, and more...

Prayer to St. Joseph for Protection:

Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for me.

Story of Saint Joseph Novena:
This prayer was found in the fifteenth year of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In 1505 it was sent from the Pope to Emperor Charles when he was going into battle. Whoever shall read this prayer or hear it or keep it about themselves, shall never die a sudden death, or be drowned, not shall poison take effect of them; neither shall they fall into the hands of the enemy; or shall be burned in any fire, or shall be overpowered in battle.

Say for nine mornings for anything you may desire. It has never been known to fail, so be sure you really want what you ask.

Thank you, for your continued sincerest support and kind prayers. God bless you all dear friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!