2 Years Ago! Lord, Kwentuhan Po Muna Tayo!

2 years after my 1st ever Blood Transfusion!
Simple Breakfast with my family to celebrate my 2 years old!

2 years old na ako for my 2nd life!

Lord, kwentuhan po muna tayo before I sleep. Madaming blessing mo na po talaga sa akin. Thank you sa lahat and in advance. Alam mo po bang masaya ako sa araw araw. Gustong gusto ko pong magkaroon ng fresh vision for what breakthrough will look like in my life.

With all your love, help me to pursue healing while I wait for my miracle cure every day. Show me how to rest right in the middle of the storm. Help me to enjoy the feast You prepare for me, right in the middle of the battlefield. I want my whole life to testify that there’s a God in heaven who knows my name and who will get me safely home when my time comes.

Yung bang mapuno ako ng sigla with the wonder of Your love and power every day. I am determined to win this battle with You, Mama Mary, Saint Joseph, my husband, son, family, doctors, nurses, all the Angels, Saints, and those close to my heart.

Help me to discern when to rest, when to feast, and how to actively engage my faith as I wait for You to breakthrough. May my life display Your power. Do the impossible in and through me as you did to me every day. God bless my husband, son, family, dear closest friends, doctors, and nurses. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Following my star!

Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like.

Thank you for your time reading this blog. It might help, inspire or maybe give you a piece of personal information with regards to your many questions in mind about the Cancer Journey of someone close to you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!