My Miraculous Medicines

All medicines are miraculous. it can give you comfort when you are in pain it will take 1 tablet to go away. Chemo medicines are strong medicines to kill cancer cells as well as good cells, but those will certainly cure your cancer to go away little by little, and if it's God's will to heal you the soonest that is your miraculous bonus. 

All of them are God's blessing to all patients, doctors are taking care of our protocol to cure our disease with the help of these medicines. Yes all of them got side effects, instead of thinking about the bad, think more about the good side of it. 

My personal experience leads me to share more of my learnings with all cancer patients like me to submit themselves to your oncologist to help you continue a little more goodness in life as long as you live. My very expensive medicines continue my life with comfort. All these graces are coming from God. With all these instruments I was able to stand again and have precious moments with my husband, son, family, and love ones.

These are a few of my medicines.

"God bless my miraculous medicines not to harm my body. Rather, bless it to help us cure my disease and serve as an inspiration to all cancer patients like me. Lord, bless me and my family in this roller coaster journey, you are my strength and my refuge, whatever it is in the future let me praise you and be with you and not anywhere else. In your hands, my life is precious, "bahala an po kayo sa akin." let your will be done. Amen"

1st course - Oxaliplatin Platinox 50mg
3 vials via IV every 21 days

Capecitabine Xeltabine 500mg
6 capsules daily
Chemo tablets for 15 days

Avastin Bevacizumab 400mg/16ml
1vial every cycle

2nd course - Starts August 24, 2020
I lost all my hair all over my body on my 12th Chemo Cycle 
using Irenotecan/Iritero 100mg

Irinotecan Iretero 100mg/5ml
3vials every 15 days

3rd Course - Regorafenid Stivarga 40mg
4 Tablets a day - 2AM/2PM Chemo Tablet for 15 days
I was not able to finish this course due to my body reaction.

Tramadol Siverol 50mg and
Tramadol Dolcet 37.5mg
Round the clock pain reliever

Godex DS Capsule
Daily Protection for My Liver

Aciclovir Antiviral cream for my skin problems

Hemostan 500mg Capsule
For internal bleeding /side effects from Avastin

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!