I Lost My Hair, And I Gain Wisdom Here At Salvation Mountain!

It was one morning when we're supposedly going to a certain place, but things change for us, Mama Mary guide us to see her Miraculous place in an unknown place where we only see signs along the way and we just follow. It was a long and winding road to start with but if you are courageous enough you will trust your instinct and you will be thankful that God shows you the place which is not for everyone to see.




Along with this journey, my thoughts are to be with my sisters. I don't know how much time I still have so I just come with them into my mind Cancer is just a chapter in my life and not the whole story so I must make the most of my journey thrusting God and Mama Mary's way for me.

Finally, we arrived at the place. Peaceful, walang katao tao. Pero meron pala. So you need to go down stairs, mahaba and hagdan pababa and along the way makikita mo and simple story through images.

Holy Family and unang bubungad, then ang Our Lady of Lourdes, then may makikita kang isang maliit na grotto.

Ito naman ang way pababa, may matatanaw ka sa malayo. Mga imahen muli na sa palagay ko ay may story.

Then, makikita mo naman ang Our Lady of Fatima, sa di kalayuan matatanaw mo ang Pieta. Mapapansin mo ang pagka ganda-gandang bulaklak ng Lily sa harap ng Pieta.

Then, as you go down, makikita mo ang image ng Mother of Smile! Then walk a little more at kasunod na ang Image ng Our Mother of Love, Peace and Joy. Sa di kalayuan makikita mo ang isang tomb mark may marker, nakalagay ang picture ni Saint Pope John Paul 2. Dyan sa marker na yan siya lumuhod at humalik sa lupa kasama si Saint Faustina.

Sa di kalayuan ay may mga taong nagdadasal, pero di sila makiki halo sa pupunta sa bukal kaya na enjoy naming magkakapatid ang moment na yon. Si Ate Suntz ang taga takal ng tubig na pagka lamig lamig ngunit kapag ibinuhos mo sa katawan mo at ulo di naman maginaw. Alam ko yon dahil wala na akong buhok ng time na yan.

YouTube video 

Dito sa video na aking ginawa ay nabuo ang aking theory kung bakit ako napadpad sa lugar na ito. Una ako ay isang Marian Devotee. Ako rin ay naturuan na mag propagate ng Chaplet of Divine Mercy ni Saint Faustina in my own little way. Di ninyo naitatanong una kong nagamit ang himala ng Chaplet of Mercy sa huling gabi ng buhay ng aking Nanay bago mag fiesta ang Divine Mercy nakapag paalam ako at ang aking mga ate ng maayos sa kanya, kumindat pa siya sa akin. For the record, yumao ang Nanay ko ng payapa at tunay na kinuha niya si Nanay on the feast day of Divine Mercy 3:00AM Holy Hour of Divine Mercy. April 22, 2001, unang linggo after ng kuwaresma.

Di ninyo naitatanong, ako ay isang kursulista ng Mama Mary Apostolate ng yumaong founder na visionary na si Sis Emma Dizon, ako ay nabibilang sa Dekuria ni Saint Teresa of Avila. Nabuo ang aking theory ng maka usap ko si father Regie Malicdem, Rector of Manila Cathedral about my condition, di niya alam how precious for me to hear the name of Saint Theresa of Avila.

ako ay pina experienced niya ng pagkalakas lakas na hangin sa itaas habang ako ay nag iisa at habang ako ay palayo ay bigla dumating ang ate ko at ako ay tinawag niya na promise daw na kakayanin ko maka ahon muli kasi may problem ang tuhod niya pero nakaya niya. So ayun bumaba ako kasama siya and the rest is history.

Remaining hopeful during cancer treatment is as much an art as it is a skill. And, I am a Stage 4 cancer warrior patient, sa story ng mga images pinakita niya sa akin ako ang Mother of Smile! so I need to smile no matter how scared I was, it was not affecting me at all. I saw the image of Pieta, where Mama Mary carried his son on her lap, meaning Jesus had already saved me. I saw the Holy Family means I and my family demonstrate this love and concern on a regular basis which is another blessing from God. Alam ng God ang plan niya for me, and I have my very kind blooded sisters to know my sadness and tears if I will leave them early.

Finally, the image of Mother of Love, Peace and Joy meet me. Palagi sinasabi ng eldest sister ko sabi ng Nanay at Tatay namin palagi kami mag mahalan at mag tutulungan. And they do really showed it by works and not by lips. 

Finally, after a year, I know the message. I am already a miracle. A walking miracle of God, Mama Mary bring me there to reveal the secret of Love, Peace, and Joy is a part of healing. I forgive all the people who have hurt me even they don't ask me. I also keep an open heart to forgive the people who hurt me along the way in my blue ribbon journey. God from heaven allows me to continue with my life to tell everyone how much God from heaven loves me unconditionally. I know I am not worthy, but because I confess my sins and He forgives me so here I am, He makes a way for me to be in a process of cure.

Maaring madami and magtatanong what makes me go on in this terminal condition if we will talk about science, stage 4 is a terminal case. But I choose to keep my faith in my God my savior and my creator who gave me life and has the only power to take it.

First of all, I seek the Kingdom of God and his righteousness... I may not have the best of health for now, yet I am thankful for the breath I take every day. Nothing is impossible with my big "C" Christ! He is the greatest healer and our creator. I pray to him to cure me, and if He wants he can cure me now. Thy will be done.

At 1st, napaisip ako, paano naka punta si Saint Pope John Paul 2 dito, He died April 2, 2005. Apparition pala. Mali ang pagkakasulat. 

Divine Mercy Promises

1. Jesus promises that the soul that will venerate this image will not perish 

2. Jesus also promises (that the soul that will venerate this image) will have victory over [its] enemies already here on earth and especially at the hour of death. I Myself will defend it as My own glory

3. The soul that venerates this image will have a vessel that will search for grace in the Fountain of Mercy 

4. The soul that venerates this image with its rays dwells in a shelter and the hand of God‘s justice shall not lay hold of him/her

5. At the Hour of Mercy, Jesus will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request due to His Passion 

6. By the spread of Divine Mercy, Christ will protect the souls throughout their entire life, like a tender mother protecting her infant and, at the hour of death, He will not be a Judge for them, but the Merciful Savior 

7. The soul that approaches the Fount of Life on the day of the Feast of Mercy will be granted complete remission of sins and punishment 

8. By the Novena to The Divine Mercy, the souls presented to Christ may draw strength and refreshment and whatever grace they need in the hardships of life, and especially at the hour of death 

9. By the Chaplet of The Divine Mercy, Christ will embrace the souls with His Divine Mercy during their lifetime and especially at the hour of their death 

10. By the Chaplet of The Divine Mercy, it pleases Christ to grant everything the soul asks 

11. By the Chaplet of The Divine Mercy, when hardened sinners say it, Christ will fill their souls with peace, and the hour of their death will be a happy one 

12. The soul that appeals to His Mercy and those that glorify and proclaim His great mercy to others, Christ will deal with them, at the hour of their death, according to His infinite Mercy 

Let me thank my sister Phine for making this trip possible and for my Ate Lilia and Ate Suntz for taking care of me during the pilgrims. Si Andreij naiwan sa bahay. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!