The Serenity Prayer!

Be strong, courageous Sol, I understand, preparing for the unknown is not easy. Give me the strength to accept the things I cannot change.


The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.


Living one day at a time. Enjoying one moment at a time. Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace. Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will. So that I may be reasonably happy in this life And supremely happy with Him Forever and ever in the next. Amen.

Salamat sa guidance Lord. Stage 4 cancer is the most severe form of cancer. Metastatic cancer is another name for stage 4 cancer because the disease has usually spread far in the body, or metastasized. Stage 4 cancer is the severest form of cancer. It has the highest risk of mortality. However, stage 4 cancer is not always terminal.

God bless me, my husband, my son, my doctor, nurses, and all the people who gave me their love offering without my asking. All their gifts are helping me, having a quality life for more than a year is a great blessing. Amen. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!