Healing Grace From Self Acceptance And Faith!

The battle is not yours, it's the Lord's. Whenever you feel like giving up, remember that your strength comes from the Lord.

Photo Taken on May 2019 at Melbourne, Australia

Dear Jesus, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Jesus Save me, love me, heal my body. I surrender my life to you. Guide me in all my small steps going to our greatest victory and tell me what to do as I continue. "Bahala na po kyo sa akin." I love you, Jesus. I love you, Mama Mary and Saint Joseph, please pray for me. Amen *Sol Dayo Albar*


PRAYER TO ST. JOSEPH Over 1900 years old

O St. Joseph whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the Throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that having engaged here below your Heavenly power I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the Loving of Fathers.


O St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach you while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for us. Amen.

Say for nine consecutive mornings for anything you may desire. It has seldom been known to fail.

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!