18th Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (3rd Course)

The 18th cycle is like my 18th Birthday.

Today, January 5, 2021, is the 1st day to start my Stivarga. My doctor's protocol was changed for my 18th Chemo Cycle, the 3rd set of Chemo medicines combination of Stivarga. 

January 11, 2021, I was not able to finish my 18th cycle due to severe side effects. After 6 days all chemo medicines are stopped. I am subject to another blood chem laboratory and scan test for further evaluation. 

January 16, 2021, I need to see Doctor Ignacio for further evaluation of my physical condition. He gave us further instructions on what to do next to continue my treatment. Maraming Salamat po Doc Ignacio for not giving up to cure me. I sometimes lost my inner strength, but with your positive outlook on life and spirituality, I gain another wisdom. 

I am grateful to Tony that he was able to manage all my side effects. I am really in my worst situation then but he remains calm, prayerful, loving, supportive, and positive.

Big thanks to my big sister Phine, for having me in his thoughts, prayers, and concern I was saved in many ways. I remember when she told me to ask Doc what to do, I keep on saying to her things like "Ayaw ko pa mamatay" natatawa ako sa sagot nya, "mag tatanong ka lng naman, di ka naman nila papatayin." Hahaha! Laughter is the best medicine in times of weary you will forget the pain of laughing. "Masakit kasi sa muscles ng tummy ko ang matawa ng sobra, pero in a way nakatulong naman sa spirit ko yung tawa ko."

I am also grateful to my big sister Ate Malou and Bro John for helping Me and Tony, they brought me to the hospital for all my laboratory tests while Tony is at work.

"Salamat din sa mga taong nag dadasal sa akin sa mga panahon na yon." I am sure, your prayers are heard "kasi nakaraos ako ng maayos." No further damage to my other organs. 

January 16, 2021, "Maraming Salamat sa bukal ng buhay." I will live as long as I am alive. Lord, big thanks for continuing my life.  

Thank you, morning sun. 
God's daily freebies for all of us. Take it daily it's free.
It's so nice to hear that my skin and my eyes are in good color very good. 
"Pasado! Sabi ni Doc."

January 14, 2021
Maligayang araw dahil patuloy ang buhay kasama ang mga taong mahal ko sa buhay at mga tao na patuloy na pinapadama ang pagmamahal sa akin, sa amin ni Tony. 



January 15, 2021
Naalala ko ang Arcade Stick ni Andreij sa buttons ng machine. Hehehe!


Salamat muli Bro John and Ate Malou, for having me today. Di ko man kinaya ang Stivarga for my 18th cycle, kinaya naman ako save at itayo ng inyong mga wagas na suporta at pagmamahal. God bless you both. Wala sa picture si Brother John, nag McDo ata. Hehehe!

This time 4:00AM in the morning papunta na kami sa hospital para maka pasok sa quota nila sa daily schedule. 1st come per serve daw kaya to make it sure ayan early kami, Believe me, number 11 kami, mayroon pa palang mas maaga sa amin. Hehehe! 
God bless me, my medicines, my husband, my doctor, and my team. 
Jesus, King of Mercy. I trust in you.
O Mary conceives without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!