Tony Celebrates His 62nd Birthday!

Today is another special day for me to celebrate. Happy Birthday to my dearest wonderful Tony. You are the greatest blessing to many and I thank God every day that he put you in my life. You are always the one pushing me to my limits. You are always the one who tells me it will all be alright. With your endless love and support, I became the strongest woman. You are my everything. I always pray and lift all our wishes in this life and after. May my simple gift of love and prayers be with you always. Lord, bless my husband and all his prayers and wishes to come true, the way it is good for him. You created a completely mannered young gentleman to our son. Your legacy remains. A man of few words is yet full of wisdom and gentleness. From my grateful heart, let me love you and Andreij for the rest of my life. Have a wonderful day dearest. We love you here, there, and everywhere.



Tony Celebrates 62nd Birthday
YouTube Video


Tony's Birthday Message
YouTube Video

 
Laughter In The Rain
Video Clips

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!