The Will Of God!

Tony, wakes me up with his wonderful news that the 2nd reading today is really meant and timely for me. "The Will of God." God's Will for all is that we come to know Jesus and believe. Jesus is asking us to accept His invitation and to give up control of our life to Him. Jesus is asking us to trust him fully, in full surrender, to lead us and help us. 

God, speaks to us through His Holy Spirit and through dreams, visions, and our thoughts. God speaks through preachers and teachers, but He can also speak through our spouse, kids, friends, and even enemies. God uses human channels to speak words of prophecy, tongues, and interpretation and words of wisdom and knowledge.

I will start with the fact that I am free in Christ, by the Blood and the Cross of Jesus. And now, having been set free, I can engage myself in all kinds of wonderful relationships, projects, and adventures in fulfilling God's purpose for my life. So help me God. 

Don't quit someone is praying for you
Sol to be healed and continue life





Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!