My Personal Sacramentals

Lord, save us. "Take courage, it is I."

My Personal Sacramentals travels with my couple besties in Israel last year. They even place my prayer request on the wailing wall in Jerusalem. "May extra bonus pang Guadalupe gift pouch from Mexico." By faith these sacramentals helping me a lot in many ways, and in many circumstances. “When the time is ripe, I, the Lord, will make it happen” (Is. 60, 22).

(Mt. 14, 13-21), we hear how the presence of Jesus made a difference and changed a difficult situation. He did not only make a miracle happen. He made people realize that they themselves can.

God is with us, but we, too, have to do our part. Let us all make a difference, and be agents of change. People who pray make a difference. It is because of the many unknown and unnoticed people that pray who, in fact, help make miracles happen every day. And people who pray earnestly become different themselves. They become living miracles.

People who sacrifice make a difference. People who truly serve others make a difference. Serene people make a difference. Loud and aggressive people just make waves. In these very difficult times, it is the quiet and serene people who inspire us to have hope which we need so much.

A moment with the Lord:
Lord, remind us that the less we are selfish, the more we make a difference. 



Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!