The Family That I Love To Be With For The Rest Of My Life!

I sometimes have to look back, to see how far our journey has taken us. I wake up early today. Good, happy, excited to show my pure joy to my husband, having my contagious smile is a gift from God even I don't look pleasant physically to look at recently, I still believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I had a chance to think about how wonderful life is, to know that in this trying time, my husband is being supported by his siblings. They always remember me and Tony. From my heart, it is very important to me. I appreciate all your kind and genuine love and support. Thank you so much to you lord, for giving me Tony and our family united in one prayer. A random act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a tremendous impact on someone else's life. "C" can touch me, but not my soul, neither my thoughts nor my grateful heart.

I choose to believe in my heart that I am meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic, and miracles. So help me God to keep my faithfulness in my waiting room. No faltering only trust and calmness because I got, Jesus, Mary, Joseph with me in this journey, and all the wonderful people around and surrounding us with genuine love.

Atty. Octavio and Abadessa Albar Family Picture!

YouTube Video

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in the name of open and honest discussion.

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!