11th Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (2nd Course)

 August 3, 2020

It's my 11th Cycle today. The sun is brightly shining. Showing me another encouraging light moment to have a good fight. 

Thank you for all your prayers, I owe you big time "Laban Tayo Sol Team" my medical treatment went well with some of my new medicines, I cannot help myself not to get nervous. All went well from the start-up to the last IV's. 

Thank you, Lord, in heaven for working silently fighting for my battles.
Thank you so much, Doc. Jorge Ignacio for giving me funny tips using Pilita Corales' way of bending her body whatever as long as it helps me it's okay. 

Sis Josephine and JC Buendia naalala ko ang Pilita Corales fitting pictorial ko with my yellow gown. Hehehe

Thank you, Mama Mary, for helping nurse Lira to get my best vein with tiny pain and let my medicine goes to that vein up to my last IVs. Nurse Lira finds a simple joke, she checks my needles and honestly I feel something so I make sound, she said this time, I won't buy your "Aray" Ma'am Albar, I didn't do anything, I owe you big time nurse Lira. I love laughing and it makes my BP down to start 110/60, you are not nervous that way. We all laugh together. Hehehe  

Heart tayo Puti!

All went well with my treatment, mahusay ang prayers ng mga Big Sisters at prayer warriors natin. 

When you live out of a place of rest, all the forces of darkness cannot stop you. God has the final say. It may have been meant for your harm, but God is going to turn it into a footstool. Instead of being a stumbling block, it’s going to be a stepping stone to take you to the next level.

Don’t waste your time trying to figure everything out. There are some things you’re not supposed to understand right now. We can’t see God's plan. We can’t fathom how He does things. We think natural; He’s supernatural. If you’re always trying to figure it out, it’s going to frustrate you. Instead of using that energy trying to understand what’s happening, use it to thank God that He’s working. Thank Him that He’s fighting your battles; thank Him that He’s making crooked places straight; thank Him that you’re surrounded with His favor.

Stay in peace, knowing that God wouldn’t have allowed it if He wasn’t going to use it for your good. It may not feel good, but this is where you have to show God what you’re made of. if you want to pass this test and see God’s favor in new ways, you have to thank Him when it doesn’t work out, you have to have a smile when you could be complaining, be good to others when someone is not being good to you. This is what faith is all about.


Lord, in heaven. I offer you my sufferings. Let this be my gift to lift you up the personal prayers of my Laban Tayo Sol Team and Sol Prayer Warriors and to those remembering me and Tony in these trying times. Together with my prayers to please bless our prayers and make them come true the way that is best for us.

Lord, I beg you to please heal me. Remove all cancer cells out of my body and never let them return in the future. Lord, please allow me to continue my life for being a blessing to many. Let me live longer above 90++ or more together with my husband. Bless us to be safe from any horrible diseases again and have a comfortable life so we could continue to serve you joyfully, and let us enjoy our grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Allow me to get old with my husband, son, our son's children, and his future Godly wife. Let our future generations spare from any serious ailments again. In Jesus Name. Amen.


This is a turning point. God is reenergizing me with fresh passion, fresh vision. I will run and not be weary. I will walk and not faint. Because He gave me Tony, My Doctor, Puti, My sisters, Relatives, and Friends some words of encouragement are very important to me, it's a prayer that heals my soul and lifts my heart that I can feel I am floating with all those prayers.

Dear Lord, in heaven. I beg you to please heal me and all my classmates who are fighting cancer. Give me the unfaltering hope and courage I need each day. Comfort me in my pain and bless me with your miraculous healing. Strengthen my family, friends, doctor, nurses, and caregivers. In Jesus’ name, Amen.


Father God, we Laban Tayo Sol Team humbly pray to please hear and answer our prayers according to your promises. "Ask and we will receive," I believe that you are laying your healing hand on my body whenever my miraculous medicines are working inside my body. I can feel that you are silently removing every cancer cell out of my body.

The scripture says, “The things we see are temporary, but the things we can’t see are eternal.” 

Don’t get discouraged by what you see; it’s not permanent. You can’t be moved by what you see; you have to be moved by what you know. God is on the throne. He’s working behind the scenes. What He promised will come to pass.


Lord, God in heaven, from the bottom of my sincere heart, I beg for your mercy to please heal me, remove all cancer cells out of my body, and never let my soul backslide in times of uncertainties. Be my strength increase. Let my fears be released. Let your blessings, love, and joy surround me today during my Chemotherapy treatment, and every day of my life. Amen


Tony, gave me his Hepa Filter to protect me from any viruses. He explained to me, using HEPA filters can trap pollutants and may help bring allergy relief. HEPA stands for high-efficiency particulate air. A HEPA filter is a type of mechanical air filter; it works by forcing air through a fine mesh that traps harmful particles such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and tobacco smoke. It could help me to avoid the Covid19 virus. I also wear surgical mask and Face mask. I also practice social distancing.


Jesus, Mary, and Joseph keep me and my fur family "LabanTayoSolTeam" God bless my sweet and loving Bella Laika who always tells me stories before going to the hospital and other kisses when I got home.

Bella Laika loves to show me her sweet affection. I will never forget when she was only 6 months old weighing 10kilos "di ko talaga akalain kahit sa hinagap na mabuhat kita." I was able to bring you to the Vet clinic then after lab test and physical examination they suspected you got Dengue because of low platelet count.

I pray hard to God to please save you, I am very worried, I am very concerned to see your very weak body totally different from your normal days. I cannot bear to leave you alone in the clinic. My heart is aching, I am more confident that I could do it better as your mother with my tender and loving care. Mabuti mabait ka mag take ng lahat ng medicines mo, di ako nahirapan alagaan at palakasin ka. Kahit anong mahal ng gamot mo, kung di ka nakaramdam ng love and care ko palagay ko iba ang end result.

Every day, I always pray to God to please help me on how to take care of you. By God's grace you're cured we made it. After 2 days of just sleeping and looking into my eyes you can stand by your own self, after 6 days you go around and check everything inside the house gently, then little by little after 14 days you start talking to all of us. You're one of my great supporters, My great Siberian Husky Bella Laika.

Puti, mabuti kumasya tayo sa box. Hehehe


Thank you, Tony and Puti for having me today. Lord, God in heaven, be with me, Tony, and Puti going to the hospital and back home today and every day keep us all safe from any harm and viruses. Amen


Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!