My Life is in Gods Hands, He is in Control of Everything




May 10, 2020
Lord, I know you know my heart. It's hard for me to perfect everything nowadays, my life for almost a year is not a piece of joke. Grant me the wisdom to know how I will be living and loving my short or long life with.

Let me be the new me, a much stronger, much more amazing woman than I am in the past. Let me embrace myself and learn to love myself, more now than ever.

I’ve been through so much with my diagnosis, my treatment, and my fear. It’s natural for me to feel relief, to worry, and to be afraid of what the future holds even after my doctor tells me that there is a remedy and my life is moving on.

It’s a sweet moment with a lot of bitter mixed in. I will never be the same person I was before. I’ve grown, learned, and become a new person. It's not easy to be with people around me who do not really understand my roller coaster journey. It’s alright to feel more than one emotion, and it’s all right to be afraid of what the future holds. Now, I learn to really live and love again following my battle.

I'm a new person, and that’s all right. I embrace the new me inside and out. If people can’t deal with the changes in my personality and my outlook, grant me, Lord, to find new friends to have fun with. I need people who understand me and want me to be myself. I want to do everything I can for myself, which means catching it early.

Change my lifestyle. It’s time to take life seriously. I'm going to improve my life in more ways than one before when I get serious about eating well, exercising regularly, and living an active lifestyle. Eat the ice cream, skip the malling, and enjoy life, but learn to do those things in moderation so I can really live.

I need to decrease my risk of being diagnosed again in the future with new things if I can take care of myself I can also make it possible to really enjoy my life when I get healthy again. I need you, Lord, to remind me to live a little every day.

I just lived through, and that means I probably thought I might not see this day more than once. Lord, help me to do the things I wanted to do. Use it for your glory. Let me take all chances, praising you, travel, see the world, and do what makes my heart happy more often.

This is my second chance, and it’s time to take advantage of that. Let me take my life a day at a time. I have my entire life ahead of me, but the fear and worry of what might happen in the future always bring me down. Let me make it a point to live right now. Live my life at the moment and don’t worry about tomorrow. Worry about my life today so I can enjoy what it has to offer now.

Let me not live in constant fear of being weak again. Let me enjoy life as it is. My life has changed, and I have changed with it. I am not the same person I am before, and that’s a good thing to start with.

I want to really live and love during this new phase in my life, let me do it with open arms and an open mind. Don’t let petty fears ruin my chance at real happiness. Understand life is not always perfect, but that is my choice to have the option to enjoy it regardless.

My life is in Gods hands, He is in control of everything, and I only have so long to enjoy it or maybe long live to see myself and wisdom of old age. So help me God.
Love you always. It's me, your awesome child Sol Albar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!