7th Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course)

To God be the glory! Let me share my Chemo Day. 

First of all, thank you so much to my wonderful husband Tony, my fantastic caring sister Ate Malou, and Chit for having me today.

Thank you to my caring and supportive Nurses Lira, Karla, and Mobi. I always owe you big time.

Thank you, Doc Jorge Ignacio for always helping me to be a more obedient patient. Worthy for me to understand the pros and cons of everything in layman's terms. "Natatawa ako ng maalala ko advise sa akin ni Doc, "huwag ka na kasi iiyak." try ko nga agad yesterday, naiiyak pa rin ako talaga. Pero bakit nga ba ako naiiyak. Hehehe
 
May bago akong classmate, naawa ako kasi nabalian pa siya ng buto sa legs, pero masaya naman siya kausap. Sabi nya sa akin, "Naku, malalamapasan mo yan, kasama ko nga sa work same sayo stage 4 pa nga, nakalusot at buhay pa hanggang ngayon." Hehehe

My Note:
Lord, the words don’t even seem adequate to express the gratitude in my heart. You are more than I deserve, more than I could ask for. You are with me always, in all circumstances. "Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Be courageous Sol, sabi ng new classmate mo, malalampasan mo daw ito, kasi kasama nya nga sa Barko stage 4 na, nalusutan ng buhay pa hanggang ngayon. Hehehe. Everything is under God's hands, He holds and controls every situation for us to pass the journey with so much courage to look up.

God in heaven helps me learn to see God's hand at work in my life. I want to trust You Lord even when I don’t understand my circumstances at times then you send people and circumstances to answer all those questions in my heart.

When my life crumbled, God you were there, gently holding me, pursuing me, loving me back into your sheepfold. It was hard to thank you at the time, but I look back now with gratitude for even the most painful trials. You taught me of your love and faithfulness, of your goodness and grace. You showed me immense forgiveness and mercy in the midst of my sin. And because of the relationship I built in the trials of this life, I can be thankful in all circumstances because I know you are working for my good and your glory.

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever! Psalm 30:11-12

Me and Ate Malou

Mama Mary, thank you for helping me and nurse Lira
to have my veins ready at all times.

The procedure starts at exactly 8:30AM

Roche gave me a service from my house going to the hospital and back.

Ate Malou and Bro Chit convoy with us, after my Chemo they went to DSWD NCR

My skin started to get dry and bruises show 3 hours after infusion of Avastin

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. 

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!