Prayer 502 : Miracles Are Beyond Our Understanding!

Jesus said to the Jews: "If I testify on my own behalf, my testimony cannot be verified. But there is another who testifies on my behalf, and I know that testimony he gives on my behalf is true." Gospel Jn 5:31-47

My Note: I believe, Jesus is the true son of God in heaven. He was sent to us in the name of our Father in heaven to save us. To tell us how much we are loved by his Father so he does embrace the will of the father to save us through his blood.

Hallelujah! Miracles are beyond our understanding that is why it is called Miraculous. Yes, many things happened, and still, many more challenges are happening nowadays. Thank you so much, Lord, you bless us and our families with health, life, love, concern, support, and a big heart to genuinely love.
My condition is not a joke, my awesome doctor explained to me that H is not bad because the other results are good. It is very important to me to understand the meaning of his explanation. In my mind, God is working behind our treatment. Thank you so much, Lord, the greatest health is coming. Yes, there's hope as long as you believe in your heart. Amen.

I believe that all these trials will pass and the faithful will triumph. It is not always easy, yet when you observe everything in the morning you will understand the love, peace, happiness, strength, support, concern, and cares from our loved ones, near or far doesn't matter because love is a gift of feeling and believing in the life of love.

Thank you so much, Lord, God in heaven, for the life, family, and loved ones all over the world. The little miracle is happening every day, yet I'm confident to see the biggest one and be your living testimonial, just like my Ninang Rhoda and Ate Ruby story and many more.
 
Lord, bless and keep safe the health of my husband who needs to work skeletal in the hospital to secure the safety and needs of Doctors, Nurses, Medical Team, and patients. Same Blessings for my Ate Malou, who needs to work her Social Work duties. Same Blessings to our Doctors and Nurses, all medical team. Grant us these prayers, In Jesus name. Amen



Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!