Day 5, Battling With Pneumonia!

This is how I do my meditation today while having my afternoon hot coffee after taking the last pills for my Pneumonia.

Dear God, sometimes I don't have words, so I hope you hear my heart. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever Hebrew 13:8

Wellness Tips: The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly. 

Then Jesus went all about the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and curing every disease and every sickness. Matthew 9:35


Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!