5th Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course)

Today is my 5th Chemo Cycle Treatment. My Roller Coaster journey is quite different today. Thank you so much, to Laban Tayo Sol Team! We made it very well on my Chemo session today. We start with my BP 120/70 and finish it with BP 130/80. Everything is smooth and good. God bless my awesome and supportive Oncologist Doctor Jorge Ignacio as well as my attending nurses Karen and Lira. I love and appreciate my awesome Doctor, matiyaga siya in explaining to me the goodness in H and L in my blood chem laboratory results. He even joke me at times while reading my list of questions, I felt good to know his honest answers. It's important to me.


Today is my 1st time going out after NCov19 Community quarantine lockdown, it's always like a 1st time for me in every cycle of my treatment, but today is a more fantastic day, the amazing experience makes me happy, I can feel God's love within me, it's mix emotions, better to understand the process in dealing with my treatments. I learn to understand more my condition, little by little along my journey I got to learn some unknown concerns on how God in heaven is working behind the healing process in everything along my journey. It's always not easy but rewarding to experience the gifts of different kinds of assistance and provisions to continue my treatment.


I am happy to see my chemo classmates again, giving me their few positive outlook about our treatment is great, Thank you, Lord, in heaven for giving me Positive people around me, they are important to me, they really help me a lot. those are powerful weapons to win our goal.



Let me thank you again, my dearest Tony, My beloved Sisters, my dearest family, My closest dearest good friends, your unconditional and unending support, presence, warmest positive cheers, kind messages, and timely chat whenever I needed someone to talk to, all of it radiates beauty in my whole being. Your time is very important to me. Near or far, love is felt within my heart. I won't mention names, I am sure you love and appreciate me, you always choose to gift me your time and read my important updates and you do reply in a sensible manner, no seen mode. You always make me laugh in our exchange of stories, sometimes in funny videos, you choose to write personal thoughts rather than sending me garbage of forwarded messages that are seen all over FB.


My Personal Note: We will win this battle, this is God's battle, He is my greatest healer he use my doctor and nurses hands to help me win the full healing and recovery process, to add on top of the Medical team because we inspire each other, we lift each others spirit. We support each other and most of all, we genuinely love each other. God bless us Laban Tayo Sol Team, I love you all dearly as always your dear Princess Sol, Sol Albar




Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. 

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!