My Fur Healer, Ganryu Hope De Albar Was Born!

January 2, 2020

Good vibes, hope, joy, love, new life.

Ganryu of Kim / 6AM / Male
One and only puppy of Kim


February 28, 2020
My amazing little darling Ganryu Hope. Ganyan kalaki ang mata kapag may feeding bottle milk na siyang nakita.


March 2, 2020
2-Month-Old, Ganryu Hope




March 3, 2020
Like Mother, Like Son!
Relaxation moment of Kim and Ganryu Hope before bedtime.

Like Mother, Like Son!

July 3, 2020
I love my little Ganryu Hope. He is our little joy and always with me from Cycle 1 of my Chemo. He uses to sleep in front of my bedroom door so he won't miss me whenever I am going out. He turns 6 months old today.
"Siya ang puppy na naipanganak during my 1st cycle. I pray to God, that I cannot do another labor assistance to Kim after him, so I lift up Kim to God na mag sleep na ako. Laking gulat ko pag gising ko, isa pa rin siya." Hehehe 


2:45 AM my little Ganryu Hope is still in deep sleep. It's his 6 monthly birthday today.


Finish with his breakfast. Inubos lahat ng chicken tinira lahat ng rice.

Ganryu, Chloe, and Shaheen!

All dogs are happy. Handa ni Ganryu ay fried chicken neck, ayan mga bisita nya, satisfied naman. Daddy Tony, may pabaon pang french bread kay Shaheen. 


Lucky Chloe and Shaheen. Sarap na sarap si Shaheen sa kanyang Friend Chicken neck at french bread. 


Little Ganryu Hope and her Mommy Kim

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. 



Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!