My 1st Birthday For My 2nd Life!

I would love to make it something special and memorable for my 2nd life. It's vivid to my memory, the last time I recall before I totally fall asleep on the day of my miraculous operation was seeing my little self-same age and white dress on this picture. I am calm all throughout that journey. My husband asked me, How I was? I said It's quick and I am good. Until he told me the time is 11PM and he was worried, then I realized I am away for almost a day and it seems like an hour of nap only. Yes, God and Mama Mary is really with me.

Brother Jings, interpretation of this vision. "Trust God, like a little child no if's no what? I will be with you, together with Mama Mary."

My 4th Birthday After 5 Decades! 

My Birthday is coming up and it's very different now. I felt blessed with something that I can't bear to understand. Yet, every day is a meaningful gift to know and felt the love of God, my family, and true friends. 

1. Thinking of how old I've become and renewing our love for each other is important to me. Thanksgiving Day is the ultimate gift I still believe is spending my time with my family and closest friends at home.

2. A weekend without medicine, pain, and discomfort even for one day. I think of it as a gift, and it will seem even more special weekend together with my family.

3. Since my birthday falls on 1st Friday I will include one day to hear holy mass on television at Quiapo Church and maybe a little time to visit Saint Jerome Church in Ayala Alabang and visit the black Nazarene there. Traveling alone enables me to do exactly what I please. But this time I need someone to make my wishes come true and It'll be a fabulous day for sure.

4. I've been in the hardest part of my health for the past 2 months and still struggling. The unconditional love of my family, true friends knocks my heart to help me feel that am not alone. A special day to pray for all of them, my prayer warriors. I'd like to have a day when I don't feel pain anymore. A deep sleep at night and daytime when I can sleep in for as long as I want without anything in my mind.

5. I am looking forward to schedule myself just praying and reflecting. So help me God to this. Amen

6. I would be overjoyed to really ask God's miracle. "Lord, heal me and bring my health back to a productive and inspiring life so I could continue your plans for me to prosper and inspire more people because you showed me your love every time I fall."






Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!