My 35 Year Old Rainbow Brite Blanket!


In a moment, I saw Rainbow Brite print into my teen time old bedsheet cover which I am using today and it warms my heart remembering my youthful memories with my siblings. Thank you so much, Mom and Dad, for giving me, 11 awesome siblings.

Feeling cold on a sunny Friday morning. Christ is my life. There is no condition that God cannot heal, God is mighty. The life that flows through me, that energizes me, that heals me, is the life of God, ceaseless, unchanging, eternal, ever-renewing. Keep knowing that healing is taking place. Healing work is done to me right now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way To Recovery After My Surgery!

Healing Prayer, Healing Doctor and Medical Healing Works Together!

1st Cycle Chemotherapy Treatment (1st Course) Prayers And Good Energy For A Vast Life-changing Experience!

How Radiation Treatment Cure Tumors And How My Faith Keeps Me In My Blue Ribbon Journey!

For Every Heart That Listens, There Is A Voice That Speaks!

Where There is Family, There is Love! Here, There, And Everywhere!

34th Chemo Treatment!

Live Day By Day, One At A Time!

November 30, 2021 Abdominal Wall and Liver CT Scan!

The Unveiling Of My Baby Hair!